main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA SATURDAY, AUGUST 28 - JOHN WILLIAMS TICKETS -- TIME TO PAY!

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Jun 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ValedaKor

ValedaKor Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 25, 2000
    I'm lazy so I'm starting up another thread...it's time to set these plans in motion.

Tickets are $31.50 each.

We're in Section M3 this year -- same sight lines as last year, just from the right side this time.

The deadline for payment will be Friday, July 9 (via check, a money order, PayPal, whatever). All my information remains the same, if you still have it from last year. If not, send me a PM and I'll provide you with contact info.

Looking forward to it, as always. Hope to see you there!

2. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    OK -- got a check from SoccerRyot for seven tickets... we are on our way!

Since I can't edit these messages anymore, just keep looking at replies for updates.

I've got plenty of tickets, so tell all your friends. We always have a wonderful time.

3. ValedaKor

Oct 25, 2000
    OK, I've had inquiries about tickets, and have received a couple of checks, so about 15 seats are gone. Still have lots more.

Deadline for payment is in a couple of weeks, so please don't forget. The Bowl has a definite deadline, and I don't want to pay for more than I need, as y'all can appreciate.

4. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I'll have a number to you and money, likely the 5th of July. If you could send me the paypal info, that'd be appreciated, though I know I've got it somewhere. Just need to find it.

5. Sol_Jedi

Sol_Jedi LA Chapter Rep star 4

Oct 8, 2005
    I'll have the money by the 5th as well.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.