main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Cincin, OH Saturday hangout...

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Exalted_1, Oct 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exalted_1

Exalted_1 Jedi Master star 3

May 17, 2002
    Scheduling is as follows unless otherwise adjusted in posts:

Where: Tricounty Perkins

When: Every saturday night @ around 7pm

It's your choice to come @ hangout with us. ALL ARE WELCOME! I invite everyone who wants to meet us. If you need a ride, arrangements can be made.

Come join us!

May the force be with you!

2. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    I will not be able to make it this week. (10/21/06)

I have a birthday party to go to. It's my Sister-in-law.

3. maramijade

maramijade Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 17, 2000
    So any one else planning on going?

4. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    going to be there this week.

5. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    unfortunately this saturday night is not only night 2 of Sugoi, but also a Haloween party that I am to attend upon threat of death. . .

6. unicornbee

unicornbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    I was there last week! But only me, maramijade, her bf, my bf, and a friend were there.

Wont be there this week. Have a party to go to and I'm dressing up as a succubus (so i doubt they will want me there anyway).

Next Saturday doubtful as well since its my bf's D&D night.

Oh yea, and technically, to the ppl that live closer to it, its the Perkins on Rt 4. Not in Tri-County. They are 2 different exits on 275 and it confused me at first. Just wanted to clear it up.

7. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I might be able to make it if I can get over what ever it is that has been going around here at the barn. I feel like I've been hit by a Mac truck. Little or no fever though. It's wierd.

8. Theyrenotdolls

Theyrenotdolls Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 31, 2005
    What and Where is Tricounty Perkins?

--Dennis

9. unicornbee

unicornbee Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2004
    From I-275 go to exit#41: Rt 4. Head south when u get off the exit. It will be on the right.

10. JasperMereel_

JasperMereel_ Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 20, 2006
    I won't be able to make it. I used up my funds on gorcery shopping over the weekend.

11. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    Due to low turnout this week & the SW Saga on CinemaxHD, I won't be heading out there either. unless there is a good reason to head out there tonight, I don't see a reason to go.

However:

NEXT WEEK WE WILL BE HOLDING THE MEETING DOWN IN COVINGTON @ THE YORK ST. CAFE ENJOYING THE SOUNDS & STYLINGS OF THE SWING TIME BAND.

WE WIL NOT BE UP NEAR TRICOUNTY NEXT WEEK.

on a side note I will have to make the trip down there solo and meet everyone there as they start around 7-7:30pm (I have to work). Anyone wishing to catch a meal as a group before going down to covington will need to talk to Maramejade.

If I am incorrect in any of my info please feel free to correct me.

12. maramijade

Feb 17, 2000
    Unfortuantely I'm being called on to pay up on a bad debt this saturday ;)

I owe Menath a movie and since his freinds are going to see something he wants to. . he's calling me on it ;)

:: hides::

Enjoy Swing time. . . and . .

if you plan on drinking. . . bring cash, and be sure to eat well before going. . the bar can be a little heavy handed on the liqour. . .

13. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    just reminding everyone of the temporary change in location this week.

I will be down there as soon as I can. Things at home will make my schedule kinda tight and could possibly make me late in arriving.

Please refer to the SWING TIME BAND thread to collect all available info. and make sure to post and/or PM me before 6pm or call me after 6pm to let me know who to look for.

See you Saturday!

14. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    sorry I couldn't make it. Had some trouble at home and needed to stay put.

Since I got no confirmations of anyone going, I did not attempt to call people.

I apologize if I put anyone in a bad position.

Happy Thanksgiving!

15. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    Ok, back to the old schedule as of this week, but as far as Holidays are concerned, I plan on skipping those saturdays. I say this only to ease up the busy schedules everyone one will have.

any days that people will be unavailable, please post So I know whom to expect.

Happy holidays!

16. GeekGoddess

GeekGoddess Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2005
    I definately can't make it this saturday 12/2 (have to work another horse show) and not on 12/23 (out of state for the holidays)

12/30 is up in the air, but 12/9 and 12/16 should be doable. Can someone call me and remind me sometime during th afternoon those days? I swear I'm getting early onset of "Old Timer's" disease.

17. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    just pm me your number, And I'll make sure you are contacted.

18. Exalted_1

May 17, 2002
    ok, I've been thinking about this...

Due to the busy schedules that always crop up during the Holidays, I think it's wise that we call off hangin'out on saturday until the end of January. as of January 1st, I will put up posts for a new Time and place.

If you Don't vote and let your voice be heard, then we can't plan what's best for everyone.

This thread in the meantime will be used for suggestions and ideas for things to do, and places to meet. if we need a time change or a date change, post your thoughts on that too.

May the Force be with everyone & Happy holidays!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.