main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Sac, CA Saturday May 25th, 5:25 pm, Arden and Ethan Theater, Meet in the Lobby 15-30 minutes before show

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Aunt Jar Jar Mimah, May 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lord_Darth_Vader

Lord_Darth_Vader Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 13, 2001
    Oh, and one more thing.... It doesn't look like Michael Jordan will make an appearance in the movie. I haven't heard about it fromt the sports world or any of the Entertainment shows.

2. sithtwin

sithtwin Jedi Youngling

Apr 9, 2002
    I look forward to meeting everyone tomorrow...and seeing AOTC for the third time. It will be a great evening!

3. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Aunt Jar Jar Mimah Jedi Master star 5

Oct 10, 1999
    See you tomorrow sithtwin! :D

4. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    dang, and there's gonna be people there i don't know yet... :(

5. pacman

pacman Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 17, 2002
    ARG!!! Something has come up and i can't make it today!! AAHHH! Looks like i'll have to catch you guys at the next one. :(

6. sacul-1138

sacul-1138 Jedi Youngling star 5

Nov 9, 2000
    [image=http://home.talkcity.com/ConnectionPt/sawadeeka/dancepacman.gif]

Are those pesky ghosts after you again. eat a power pellet and take em down big guy.

7. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    two more hours till show time. I can't wait. This day has been draggin by here in hell..err I mean work.

I think I'll wear my Sacul costume to the movie..it looks just like me normal clothes but..oh wait it is my normal clothes nevermind.

(yes I'm bored)

8. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    You're almost done with work sacul! See you soon. Darn, pacman. We'll catch you next time.

I'm leaving for the theater in about 30 minutes. My husband's coming too.

See everyone there!

9. sacul-1138

Nov 9, 2000
    On my way now.

10. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Thanks for everyont that was there. We had a lot of fun. The movie was still great too! We had dinner at Dos Coyotes, talked about Easter eggs, Episode III, Crutag and Wes's movie, saw Darth Lord Vader's prototype t-shirt (very cool!), and ate a cool cake brought by DLV with our logo on it. Lots of fun.

We're thinking we'll next plan a drive to San Francisco for the digital show. Everyone says the movie is spectacular.

11. crutag-ventor

crutag-ventor Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 29, 2002
    It was wonderful to see everyone I wish we could have stayed longer. Next time. ;)

12. Elvish_Jedi

Elvish_Jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 16, 2002
    so will that be planned sooner or later? i'd be happy seein' it again before that, and with you guys this time.

13. Aunt Jar Jar Mimah

Oct 10, 1999
    Sure, absolutely. Should we wait until the digital theater or meet again at Arden sooner than that?

14. fn_clone

fn_clone Jedi Youngling star 3

May 2, 2002
    I would go for another one at Arden. That might be just because I already saw it on the digital screen and all. I'm sure others will probably vouche for the digital screen if they haven't seen the movie on it yet. Either way, i'll succumb to peer pressure and follow the crowd with whatever they decide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.