main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San Joaquin, CA Saturday meeting?

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by MotherPalpatine, Aug 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MotherPalpatine

MotherPalpatine Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 2, 2004
    During the meeting of July 30th it was decided that there would be a non formal meeting to practice with sabers, discuss costumes, and take over the world. Is this still happening or will I have to sit alone in my room watching my computer defragment with no calls, or messages, or postings. Probably to be eaten by the cats or perhaps the Katy-dids that they keep bringing into the room. It doesn't matter. Not that anyone would notice I was even missing until of course the next treasurers report.

SOMEONE SANE, PLEASE TALK TO ME!!!!!

No, really I'm fine. Just having a moment there that comes from spending 24 hours a day with a house full of mentally ill people and an invisalbe Jesus that is constantly sending me messages through one of these people. Please, if he has something to say to me then why can't he just say it himself or at least use a burning bush like his dad. Also, can't he say more then, "...you still have time. I love you. I don't want you eating hot bacon and porkchop sandwiches on the Sabath while watching television and listening to evil music in jeans while trying to call the dentist to make an appointment to have a cavity filled and thinking about fornicating with your nonhusband." I mean can't he be more concerned and say something like, "sorry about your mom." or even, "have a nice day."

So, we still on for Saturday?

2. Master--Kenobi

Master--Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 8, 2003
    Ok, talked to you last weekend, and Darth's Little Girl and I. sorta forgot . NO COMMENTS ANI!!!

We need to get togeather and set a party time.. We need to Bar-B-Que (and no it won't be roasting marshmallows over a certain Jedi's Body..ok..) Besides I'm still traumatized by that Photoreceptor shot of poor Master Qui-Gonn's flaming body being put out by Fire Extinguishers...no respect..they must have been Sith.

Anyways..will be back on top of things now.

Clear Skies

Master K

(And tell Brenda hi for me...)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.