main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Saturday Night - Movie Night!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Rogue4809, May 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rogue4809

Rogue4809 Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2003
    Let?s go to the Movies!

Here?s the idea ? I want to go to the cool movies this summer with my cool Chicago Force friends. I know you do too!

So, post here when and where you plan to see the new movie and we?ll join you!

First up ? this Saturday night, May 10. I?m going to see Ironman at the digital screen in Schaumburg (AMC Streets of Woodfield). If you want to join me, just show up at around 7:00 p.m. Be sure you can get a ticket, or order one in advance.

If you plan to come, post and I?ll watch for you.

2. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I've got a nephew's birthday party to attend, so I won't be able to make it. I'll also be missing the Music Box's Sci-Fi Spectacular. Iron Man is loads of fun! I think you'll love it!

Phil

3. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    I was planing on seeing WALL-E this Saturday at City North 14 at 7:50 P.M. That presentation is listed in the paper as being digitally projected. River East 21 doesn't have a digital copy of the film as Get Smart is still playing in their digital auditorium. If anyone wants go, post her and I'll look out for you. With a new release, it's probably best to get their a half hour or so before showtime.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.