main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

New Hamp SATURDAY NIGHT !! MOVIE NITE!!!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Rotag21, Aug 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Rotag21

Rotag21 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 24, 2003
    Hi All,

That's right...... This Saturday night Sept. 1st at 8pm is MOVIE NIGHT!!

I believe I'll be starting it around 6/7 pm the collection room will be open for the last shot at the clearance sale!

The movie will start at 8pm. This weeks MOVIE is a "SURPRIZE!" I can not tell you want it is. But I can say this....

The movie is not out yet! lol :) and it may have Robots in it!! That is all!

So this Saturday, come one come ALL ! 8pm. PoPcorn, drinks, Pizza !!

SeeYa,
    TK

PS> Please RSVP if you can make it just so I have a head count. Thanks :)

2. flightmech73

flightmech73 Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 5, 2007
    Can we bring the rugrats? Tammy would get along great with Sophie.

3. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    Hey,

If you'd like I guess. I would have to say that by time the movie start my kids will be in bed. lol Sophie goes down around 7pm and Sam is lights out at 8pm .lol

Also I need really sure if they are even going to be here yet. I think they may go off with Shell for the night? She cares nothing for our movie nights.lol But it up to you.......

Seeya,
    TK

4. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    Hi all. So I know I made a big stink bout the kids coming to movie but it looks like we aren't going to make it up. My uncle is coming in from new york and mamas throwing a big bbq sunday. So i think it would end up way to late for us. wed be useless the next day. Sorry. IF it was an afternoon thing we definetly would've been there.

see ya all soon.

5. jediscar

jediscar Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 22, 2007
    I will be there! What time can I come for the last day of the clearance sale? i'll bring my extra pocketmodels too if you wanna do some trading...

Steve

6. MasterAdana

MasterAdana Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2007
    Ahh, I missed this post. Grrrrrr

I would have loved to come since I usually spend my Saturday nights on the comp, I know it's pathetic. Would you mind emailing me if you plan something special? I don't seem to receive any notifications when someone posts here. Sorry to be a pain.

7. flightmech73

Aug 5, 2007
    hey how was movie night? sorry we didnt make it.

8. Rotag21

Feb 24, 2003
    MOVIE NIGHT WAS GREAT! LOL

Pizza, Cold Beer and the "Robot" was AWESOME !!

So THANKS to Steve.......... He was the only ONE that could make it. lol That's right just ME & Stave....Oh, ya and the misses...lol

Don't worry We will be having MORE! I think there maybe a NEW one this Saturday. I'm working on a movie "WITH BIG SHIP" & "Ghost" & "PIRATES"

I'll be sure to let everyone know if it gong to happen in plenty of time. Till than.......

SeeYa,
    TK

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.