main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saturday night

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by FaceLoran, Sep 20, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Since Kenzi and I won't be able to go any more meetings (ever) :( , we were wondering if anyone wanted to do something on Saturday night. We've got a new surround-sound home theater system, along with some new DVDs like Monsters, Inc., Frailty, and Death To Smoochy. If anyone wants to come over and watch a movie, or wants to do anything else, please let us know. We're open to suggestions/ideas. Thanks!

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Well they won't be during the day all the time, we can mix them up. This time we just needed as many as possible to schedule the plano thing.

As for DVDs, Dena and I would be happy to come, just name the time (we know the place)

3. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    "Since Kenzi and I won't be able to go any more meetings (ever)"

Well that just won't do.

4. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    How does 7:30 sound? Any movie preferences?

Anyone else up for it? We can cram a few more into our place. [face_mischief]

5. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I will come chill for a little bit intil I go to Stillwater

6. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Billy, that's awesome that you got a new theater. What'd you get? Did you already have a surround setup before or is this a new experience? My wife made the biggest mistake of her life about a month or so ago, with the exception of actually marrying me. She let me splurge and get my home theater started. Now I only need a new HDTV, something in the flat panel or plasma family, instead of my 27". But that's a ways off. I absolutely love the new setup and don't know how I "watched" movies before. The sound is so much bigger than my picture now and that's a big problem :) Whenever we move at the end of the year, I'll have to have a gathering at my house as well. Hope you all have fun tonight!

7. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Roger that Brent.

We have a 32 inch TV which isn't bad, but i want an HDTV at leave 45+ soooo, bad. The sounds of something like ID4 or Gladiator just to match on a regular TV screen...

Women window shop for clothes and shows and stuff. I can walk threw Best buy and Ultimate Electronics with that same blank expression, and then i look at a price tag... *sigh* one of there days.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.