main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Jack, FL Saturday November 5th DVD Release Event at Best Buy Avenues

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Anakin-and-Padme, Nov 2, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anakin-and-Padme

Anakin-and-Padme Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 2, 2005
  2. ObiWanAmanda

ObiWanAmanda Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 10, 2005
    HI all....pray I get all my homework and studying done so I can be with you all...I am not going to wear my costume this time...I will just wear my shirt...if i don't make it ya'll have fun....

3. Leia214

Leia214 Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    I heard from Luis and he will be there around 10 but I don't know any other details. I will probably get there around that time or a little later also.

4. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    We likely won't make it until 11:00 because we have to get up and feed the kids and get diaper bags packed and everyone dressed and drive the hour there. I try not to get up before 9 [face_tired] on the weekends if I don't have to.

If we make it early it would be a shocker. :eek: So look for us around then.

5. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    Is anyone else coming?

6. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    ok, here is the info..... Store Manager Lance is our contact, we are going to be provided with a changing room/storage room. He is expecting us around 12pm; I'm not making it to the store until at least 12:30. Sorry for the delay of the info, but the store manager was never around every time I called. SO, just like leia said, WHO IS TROOPING.

7. Anakin-and-Padme

Sep 2, 2005
    Oooo, 12 is even better. We will be there! [face_dancing]

8. DarkTrooper85

DarkTrooper85 Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 4, 2005
    sorry guys cant make it

9. riquigonjin

riquigonjin Jedi Youngling star 1

May 1, 2005
    :_|I'm so sorry guys, work has been killing me. 12 and 14 hour days (with no lunch break). Everyone keeps quitting, so they needed everyone on the floor at all times. I will be loving my check (all of the overtime). I have to work tomorrow to, from 9 till ?. Sorry I haven't been on the boards lately, as soon as I get home I hit the bed for a few hours only to do it all over again. Sorry again guys, I hope you guys have fun. I wish I could be there [face_worried] .

10. CRIMSONXXX

CRIMSONXXX Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 3, 2005
    Sorry...I've got to take care of something that MUST be handled. Next time.

11. Leia214

Oct 24, 2004
    We've missed you lately Crimson!!!

12. darth-blaze

darth-blaze Jedi Padawan star 4

May 19, 2002
    WE HAD A BLAST, YOU GUYS MISSED OUT IN LOTS OF FUN, WE GOT INVITED AGAIN FOR THE DVD RELEASE OF CLONE WARS VOLUME 2. SO START PREPARING FOR IT, IS GOING TO BE DECEMBER 10 (SAT).

13. ---Vossk---

---Vossk--- Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 14, 2005
    WELL im SOOOOOO sorry i missed it-they mustve really like you if they invited you back!well we were all planning to go (my house) but then saturday comes around my parents are like 'YAY WE HAVE TO EAT OUR CARPET!!!SORRY WE CANT GO!!!'!!! AND I WOKE UP AT 9PM ON A WEEKDAY FOR WHAT REASON!!!!TO WATCH YOU EAT CARPET!!!UGGGGGHHHHHHH!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.