main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

San A, TX Saturday Sept 30th at the Forum

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Sith_Lord_Squiggz, Sep 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sith_Lord_Squiggz

Sith_Lord_Squiggz Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    My number is 210-878-8302, Me and Xcelius will be there at a time tbd. Give me some input on when everyone can meet up, if you can that is, and we shall go from there. Other ways to contact me are through Xcelius, http://www.myspace.com/squiggiee on myspace ((my last name is Gregory)), NEWQ23@msn.com, and Ammodude03 on Yahoo.

Peace,
    May the Force be with ya'll

2. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Hey another note. Probably won't be much going on tomorrow but heres our address of residence.

5254 Village Haven.

Feel free to drop in. We'll probably be home if not call first to make sure before coming over. : )

3. Sith_Lord_Squiggz

Sith_Lord_Squiggz Jedi Youngling

Sep 26, 2006
    ya, we're here pretty much all the time right now... feel free to stop by

4. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    I'm thinking about 4-5pm Saturday at the Forum. Nothing special just a get together to figure out costumes, battle scenes etc. etc. If interested just show up. : )

If ya can't be there then were here at the house pretty much all day and night. Feel free to drop in for a few or whatever. Not much going on today aside from costume cutting and sewing. Maybe a random outing for food or something Ill find out more when my sis gets off of work. Reaching me is easy all the info is on the profile and here is my myspace section of the world.

http://www.myspace.com/cynicaldisruption

5. tre_si_san

tre_si_san Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2004
    We dont know you guys, so why are you two spamming our boards??? Are you members of any Fan Force group????

6. Xcelius

Xcelius Jedi Youngling

Sep 21, 2006
    Looking to be yes. I have the San Antonio FanForce on my myspace and I had asked them if they had anyone interested in a saber battle on Halloween. So I was given the link and made a post about it. Quite helpful actually. They helped link me to individuals that might be willing to help and such and ideas of how to go about doing it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.