main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Spok, WA Saturday, September 11, 12 to 9:30pm, block party - street dance at 8

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Earwen_Lightrider, Sep 10, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    Tomorrow, Saturday the 11th, my block (actually my family) is hosting a block party on the N 4700 block of Cannon Street. We have games and activities going on all day. Including a basketball court and some sort of jumping castle. We block off the entire block (with city permission) and have a blast. We have a cake walk (which raises money for the American Cancer Society) and is usually the only thing that costs money. We will have a cow milking contest, a mini golf course (not sure how many holes will be ready). BBQ starts at either 5:30 or 6:30 and then the street dance follows that and goes till 9:30 I believe. This event is open to everyone in the Spokane Community and usually has at least 300 people when the weather is bad, and the weather is looking to be great. Being that this is a family event and with agreement from the city, no alcohol is allowed on the premises during the event.

I know it's short notice, but you all are welcome to stop by if you would like. I'll be there and it is always a blast :)

2. Earwen_Lightrider

Earwen_Lightrider Former RSA & Spokantina CR star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 17, 2004
    It's been moved to next weekend (I think), because of this mornings nasty rain.

3. Raph1613

Raph1613 Jedi Master star 4

Jan 15, 2004
    Hmm. Sounds interesting. Keep me informed.

4. Psycho_Jane_Doe

Psycho_Jane_Doe Jedi Youngling star 1

May 3, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.