main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

LA, CA SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 16 - YARD HOUSE PASADENA, 5 PM

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by ValedaKor, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HanChewie

HanChewie Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2006
    I am very sorry to post this so late after the event. Bill and myself, (HanChewie, and Mr. HanChewie) had a great time. The quiz was very good and I should have had a lot of those questions right since I had just read a bunch of those answers on StarWars.com a couple of days earlier. Great to meet so many new people and meeting more Star Wars fans. I just got involved with the fan force in July of this year. But I have been a fan since the begining. I wish I could remember everybody's name that night. I promise to do better. The IEFF and the LAFF should do more things together. I think one event could be helping to do the decorating on the Star Wars floats for this coming up Rose Parade. I think that would be fun and a lot of work. Looking forward to it. Thank you for having the meeting, and great planning. Hope to see you all soon. Sandy (HanChewie) And Valedakor, I used your advise to get the icon and signature. They look great. Thanks again.

2. jedifan77

jedifan77 Jedi Master star 5

Mar 19, 2006
    Hey, very cool, you figured out how to get an avatar!!! =D=

3. Varekei

Varekei Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 5, 2005
    Well, I don't see why we have to have anything on the west side of town in September. We've got October fest and bowling coming up. If there's no one else living on the west side besides me, now that ES has gone off to the outer rim, then I really don't mind if most of our gatherings are in the valleys. But, I will be happy to do the research if others are still interested in having meetings on this side of town. Whichever decision you all make is good with me (except maybe for places that are just a plain pain for me to get to).

4. JediRacer

JediRacer Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 5, 2000
    I finally got around to look at the pictures. Boy do I look fat. I need to stop eating burgers and fries and stop drinking beer. It's true, I'm at the heaviest I've ever been.

5. Skyryder

Skyryder Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 13, 2004
    Sorry to hear that JR, I'm the thinnest I've ever been my adult life. Eat less exercise more.
    Glad to have met you HanChewie, and glad you had a good time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.