main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Saturday the 26th, meeting and day at library

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by BubaFatt, Jan 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    There may have been some confusion, mostly on my part, but our prop day at the library is on the 26th. We have the conference room at the library all day, hour are from 9 am to 5:45 pm. This is two weeks before the symphony, so we will need to finalize all plans on this day. We will also be holding our monthly meeting on this day. I suggest 2 pm in order to maximize everyones ability to attend. If this is a bad time for a lot of people it can be moved. We will be having rehearsals with the symphony on friday night and saturday morning the night before and the day of the event, so everything will run as smoothly as possible that evening. We will also have things to discuss at the meeting such as the metropolis con coming up, so please try to be there if at all possible. Thanks.

2. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    Theres this new game all the cool kids are playing called miniscules or small replicas something like that. Has something to do with dice. I think we may want to play some if someone can come up with some. Might be fun. For all ages 10 and up.

3. thesilverspyder

thesilverspyder Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 11, 2007
    I like the idea of this new minis game. I'm very much 10+, but I've never seen the game played. I'd like to learn & play, so don't leave me out!

4. DarkLordOsirisPrime1

DarkLordOsirisPrime1 Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 18, 2006
    I agree. I've been itching to play some minis. RIPOSTE!

5. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    We also have a new couple coming to meet the club for the first time! pv

6. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    So is anyone working on armor or any other props and who can bring tools that are needed. I have art & craft supplies if needed, just post here. pv

7. BubaFatt

BubaFatt Jedi Youngling star 1

Sep 24, 2006
    I won't be there saturday till about 1 thanks to my fantastic work life, but there should be people there by 10, so whoever wants to come and just hang out come on and we will have the meeting at 2 since no one has objected yet, and there is alot to discuss, so everyone who can make it please do. We have to finalize all the details for the symphony this saturday since it is only two weeks away, plus anyone who needs to work on their uniforms will have time to do so. There will be issues discussed that will affect all members so hope to see everyone there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.