main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Chic, IL Saturday

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Le_Penguin, Dec 8, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    So who's gonna be where tomorrow? I'll be there pretty much all day (plenty of SW stuff to do and a friend of mine is speaking on one of the SUE panel discussions.) Is there a designated meeting place for everyone? Should I just make sure to not wear a hat so's people can recognize me?

-Le Penguin
    "Don't bother with my coat, I'm not staying long."

2. JediAutobot

JediAutobot Jedi Master star 4

Dec 3, 2000
    Hi Penguin, nice to read ya!

Good question. Since I'm coming to dinner, where will you guys be in the afternoon? If I come at fivish, where will you guys be? or should I just go shopping downtown and meet you at Tucci's?

3. Le_Penguin

Le_Penguin Jedi Youngling star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, I'm probably not going to be participating in any activities beyond the museum (maybe dinner, but that depend on the moods/finances of my guests.) I'm pretty much interested in finding out who's going to be around tomorrow morning-afternoon...

Boy, these flat gray colors sure do liven up the place. I think it's great that they did something special like this for the holidays.

-Le Penguin
    "A thousand pardons, I thought this was the john."

4. Stardreamer

Stardreamer Jedi Youngling star 3

Nov 26, 2000
    Heya LP!

I'm probably not gonna make the seminar stuff tomorrow, but I will be down by the Field sometime in the afternoon. (Then again on Thursday, this time to see MOM... only the second time for me) Maybe I'll head to one of your "neighbors" for awhile, it's been ages since I hit the Shedd and even longer since I was last at Adler.

Thom

5. Mos_Eisleian_Radio

Mos_Eisleian_Radio Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2000
    Well, I plan on doing the whole shebang. See you tomorrow.

Phil

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.