main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Roch, NY Saturday's DVD party

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Paul_B, Oct 17, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Paul_B

Paul_B Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2001
    Email me if you would like directions to my house. It would be a good idea to car-pool as I have limited parking on my street and in my driveway.

Bring a snack (chips,etc) and/or something to drink (non-alcoholic preferably since some under-aged members might show up). I can order pizzas if enough people want to pitch in $$$.

I'll start up the event around 12-1pm. We can play around with the deleted scenes, stills, easter eggs, etc and then watch the 1 hr documentary and then start the movie... If we finish early, I can plug in other DVD's, VCD's, LD's, etc. I also have a DVD ROM on my PC. We can also check out the SW.COM Ep2 "Choices" video (actually we don't need the DVD for that as I Downloaded it last night... it's on my PC now).

Some people are bringing toys and collectibles to trade/swap/sell... feel free to bring whatever you want as far as that goes. I know John prolly has a bunch of stuff he wants to unload before he moves.

That's about it... any Q's?
    pbaker@nfassociates.com

2. Mara-Jade-Skywalker

Mara-Jade-Skywalker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Aug 21, 2000
    i may have said this before but I'll just repost it here anyways. EH and I can't come to the party. sorry, but we asked our parents and we got a flat out "No". I thought that was unfair, but I can't really do anything about it. So I hope you guys have fun. :) ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.