main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saturday's Meeting...

Discussion in 'Archive: Richmond, KY' started by Kai-Rhann, Feb 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kai-Rhann

Kai-Rhann Jedi Master star 2

Jan 12, 2002
    Thanks to those of you who made it out to the meeting. It was good to meet each of you.

In attendance were: justinz, therealdarthdork, myself, and a "walk-in". So all said and done, four of us. Not bad, but I'd like to see numbers grow.

I handed out copies of the FanForce FAQ, so if you guys make new contacts on campus or otherwise, make copies of those and pass them along.

Sean, our "walk-in", said that there is an upcoming screening of Star Wars Episode IV: A New Hope on campus. Part of an ongoing series of presentations of films considered to be some of the greatest in cinema. More info will be forthcoming as soon as possible. This would be an excellent outing for the group.

Until next time, let's all do our best to recruit new members and think of future activities and goals.

~Kai Rhann

2. rogue11lovesjag

rogue11lovesjag Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 13, 2002
    That's awesome! Sean's a friend of mine, and I'm glad he came. I didn't know if he was going to make it or not. Hopefully next time I'll be able to make it.

~Rogue

3. JustinZ

JustinZ Jedi Master star 2

Jul 23, 2003
    Yes, it was great to meet all of you. I look forward to future activities. Perhaps at the next meeting, I could bring my camera and my laptop. With a couple of props, we could make some fun promotional photos for our group, complete with special effects.

Justin

4. Joey__P

Joey__P Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 18, 2003
    Sorry I could not attend..work kept me away. Let's plan another one. March.....someone pick a date.

5. YodasQueen

YodasQueen Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 9, 2003
    I am sorry I couldn't attend as well, set a date for the next one and I will try to be there, hopefully sometime after 5 ish

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.