main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saturday's Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by pinata242, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    Ok, we're a short 48 hours from the standard meeting time and still no word on the plans. Since it seems most people are liking the early afternoon for meetings, how about we go for a 1:30 or 2:00 meeting time?

I have an appointment at 3:30 with a realtor (finally buying a house :)) so I couldn't go much later. I missed the last one and certainly don't want to miss 2 in a row. Hopefully that information won't cause you to intentionally plan it to avoid me :(. Please chime in with some definite plans, someone.

2. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    I say 3:30 sounds good. haha, JK.

I think 1:30 is good. We'll need to tell BDK 1:00 so he'll be there at 1:45 though.

Anyone know the number or name of the library? I'll call them, but i don't know the name.

3. RogerRoger517

RogerRoger517 Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 1, 2002
    Is the meeting this Saturday, 9/28?

4. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    This saturday 9/21. Two days from.... riiiiiiiiiight..... now.

5. DARTH_TRAE

DARTH_TRAE Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    I might be able to make it on my lunch break from work Saturday. I just need a definite time that day.
    From 1 to 2 is good for me.
    Is it the Public Library behind Woodland Hills mall?
    That is close to where I work, so I could make it, if only for just a few minutes.
    It'd be nice meeting you guys.(and in your case, Mike, seeing you again)

6. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    If it was at 1:00 I would actually be able to attend! I have my lunch from 1-2 aslo. Seems I work every time we have a meeting. Whatever time, Mike1 & Ash will be there :)

7. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    OK, The Meeting is Going to be at 1:00 tomorrow Saturday the 21st. that should be plenty of notice LOL

8. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    Sounds like the 1-2 o'clock hour is the best time for those who've chimed in. I'll call the library this afternoon and set that up unless I hear some negatives to it.

I assume the library you all met at last time was the Hardesty South Regional Library just North of Woodland Hills Mall on 85th. If that's wrong, please let me know so I don't set something up at the wrong place. Also, if someone on the council would rather handle this, let me know that as well so I don't step on any toes.

EDIT: Mike beat me to it, it seems. Did you already set it all up?

9. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Unfortunately they are booked all day.

So i say we just meet at 1 o'clock at the Pizza hut that is at 71st a memorial. We've met there once after a meeting, but as we've heard other FF use that as meeting places and it will due in a pinch. It's still in that same area as the library so everyone can still make it.

This ok with everyone?

10. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    That's fine with me. I can even get lunch at the same time. Bonus!

11. QueenOverVader

QueenOverVader Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 27, 2002
    That sounds good. Food & great company!

12. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Or at the very least... food. hahaha :p

13. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    (grumbles) not sure if I can make that. I will try but no promises. sheesh took me 7.5 hours today to drive home from dallas...got out of class at 2:30 and STILL took me almost two hours to clear Dallas.

14. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    Ed! Glad to see you survived class. Work just wasn't the same without ya!

Hey, can someone at the meeting ask everyone else if they've seen Destiny's Way out at Wal-Mart yet?

Thanks!

15. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    well how did the meeting go? sorry I missed this one. I will be sure to be at the next one heh :)

16. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Well, the meeting went well, We talked about Six Flags, and who all was going on what day. I will let someone else write about it, because I was playing with Baby alot and may have not hear everything important. Trae, I hope that you enjoyed I am glad you were able to come. I know Mike2 is the same as always and I don't think he will ever change, but that is why I married him! Crazy, fun, adorable Mike2! Any way, Lisa, Otto, Mike2, and I know that we are leaving Friday morning at 7:00 am! We plan on following each other up there. Trae, will you be joining us in Plano? You may have say something about it at the meeting, but you were way on the other side of me!

17. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    After and exhausting weekend, here's what went on.

We had one new person show up, well new to you guys. Darth Trae, also known as, "HEY! Get outta my bushes and away from my window!", came to the meeting. It was good having you and seeing you again, i hope you'll come to more Trae.

Ok, now business. We ate Pizza, i had a Supreme Personal Pan and Dena Had Pepperoni, I think Bree had Canadian Bacon. Roger and Brent got some funky pizzas. (to much detail, stupid mike, stupid) Well, So far Lisa, Otto, Dena & I are leaving Friday morning. Paul, now that your back you'll want to chime in as to what your doing so we can all know ^_^

Billy and Kenzi are coming Friday after work (what time will you two be leaving then? I meant to ask you)

Roger will be there and come to the convention after his Precious is on a plane saturday.

Gary still has to wait for "the Word" to see what he's doing.

Brent hates us and refuses to go ( :p )

BDK and Jamie are as of now, still coming for Saturday. BDK also had lots of neat news on his Omaha Con, but as i'm not sure how much he wants said in writing i'll let him fill you in. Or feel free to send him lots of Emails and PMs until he answers you.

that was about it i think.

Oh yea, we'll set the next meeting sometime after Plano, but won't mess with it till after then.

18. GENERAL_FEL

GENERAL_FEL Jedi Youngling star 3

Feb 10, 2001
    WHAT ABOUT APPETIZERS!?!?!

YOU MEAN TO TELL ME THAT NO ONE ATE ANY CHEESE GARLIC BREAD!

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!

19. gw2tulsa

gw2tulsa Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 6, 2002
    I had a Meat Lovers Personal Pan pizza with a side salad (hey I have to watch my girlish figure :)...

Regarding Six Flags. Like I feared our free tickets end next weekend, so Bree and I are going to get in on the package deal. That should put us at 11 I think. We'll work this week on planning the who/what/when of the group ticket purchase...

As Mike2 said, I still don't know when Bree and I are heading down, but I'd like to hook up with the Caravan for the trip on Friday morning....

-Gary

20. pinata242

Apr 29, 2002
    You got some of those Tulsa World free tickets, Gary? That's the same stuff I used earlier this year. You really can't beat that deal. Sucks that they're only good through September...

21. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Actually with you and Bree, that would be 12. With Roger there we already had 10 ( i think) So we should have no troubles at all getting the cheepy tickets.

22. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    Well I get off on 6 Friday night and Billy gets off at 6:30. So we'll probably leave about 7 Friday night.

23. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Gatcha Kenzi. After driving to OKC with BDk and Schenk i am sooo not looking forward to the drive to TX. My ass still hurts. LOL, poor BDK had to drive back to Omaha today though after 4 hours on the road yesterday, so's i guess i can't complain... much. (But between us, with those two in there, we spent most of the trip with the windows DOWN, if ya catch my drift)

24. Calli

Calli Jedi Master star 4

Aug 17, 2000
    LOL!!!!!

Isn't that like the standard road trip rule? Most of the trip with the windows down?

25. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    With these two it was more of a "have to or suffer the effects of neuro toxins" then a rule.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.