main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saturday's Meeting

Discussion in 'Archive: Tulsa, OK' started by pinata242, Sep 19, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DarthPaul1971

DarthPaul1971 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 24, 2002
    Ummm I already stated in another thread that I won't be able to make it to the Con. We spent a little more money than we planned, on the family trip down there this last weekend.

If you guys ride anything at all down there make sure you ride the new coaster called the TITAN. Man, what a ride. Do me a favor, if anyone happens to see my heart just over the first big drop please pick it up for me. K? Thanks.

Paul

2. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    LOL! That is not what I needed to know! **looks very meanly at Otto** OTTO! If you are going to drive down with me, you had better watch your food intake for SEVERAL days befor the trip!!

I didn't eat pizza Jake, or the appitizers. I brought Vietnamese.

Has anyone heard from Joey? Does he still plan on going? Is Ed going?

OH! How cool is this. Me, Mike2 and I bet Dena :D are going to get tatoos while down there!! I am going to get a Rebel logo and Mike2 is going for the Vong (sp?) logo. Dena wants to do the Amedalla (sp?) logo on her back. But she's not too sure. Now I just have to decide whick logo I want. I can't wait!

Ice Queen

3. DARTH_TRAE

DARTH_TRAE Jedi Youngling

Apr 2, 2002
    Yes, I did have a blast at the meeting.
    Cool new people to met, old friends to see and BREAD STICKS! Holy Cat crap in a hat, they're good!
    Yes, I plan on attending more meetings in the future when I am available.
    Just in case any of you don't know, I already knew Mike "MystictTunks01",(What is up with that name?) , from high school.
    I know all sorts of embarrassing stories about him! Mwahahahahahahaha!
    Then again, he knows the same about me... Blast!
    Sorry I'm not able to go with you guys to Plano. I don't exactly have the green$ or the time to go. School and bills, you know, the usual crud. Maybe next time though...
    Hope the rest of you have fun though and report back on the boards of all the fun stuff you guys did! That way I can be sick with jealousy! Curses!
    I look forward to more meetings and events with the group! Until then have fun!
    MTFBWY!

4. MysticTrunks01

MysticTrunks01 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 25, 2002
    Sorry Paul, i meant to say Joe, but i guess i just can't get you off my mind... errr..

And Trae, any embarrassing stories from school should stay forgotten as i have spent 4 years now building mental barriers to forget. :p

5. Maumi

Maumi Jedi Youngling star 1

Jun 28, 2002
    Ok, Lisa I have one tattoo already and I really don't know if I want two, but I don't know it will be hard watching you two and me not wanting to get a second one! Any way, Trae let me in on some of these embrassing stories!!! Nothing like a couple of stories to embrass the hubby!!! (Mike2 you know I love you babes)

6. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    Oh and Mike2's name is from Dagon Ball Z. Trunks is his favorite character!

7. Shadoe42

Shadoe42 Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 30, 2001
    No I am not going. Finances do not permit it. Since I got rid of all my credit cards and am paying them off quicker I don't have a lot of liquid cash.

8. DARTH_TRAE

Apr 2, 2002
    Hehehehee...

Dena,

As far as Mike's embarrassing stories go,
    (Oohh... He's going to hate and murder me for this!),
    and without giving it all away,
    I have just two words for you:

"National Anthem"

Use your imagination and
    Draw your own conclusions.
    He'll know what it means, though I doubt he will tell you or anyone else about it, God knows I wouldn't!
    Let's just say its classic,
    and when guys are that age, it is just a tragic thing.

My work here is done.
    (God, I'm a funny piece of dead-meat!)

9. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    Well I asked him and he just said he sang it once in first of class, but it was nothing bad and he thought it was way back before he knew you! Ok you have to go into detail!!! But you may want to send it to me PM, so he doesn't get too mad that everyone can read it, but that would just take all the fun out now wouldn't it!!!

10. DARTH_TRAE

Apr 2, 2002
    He must remember it differently than I do!
    Or else he is trying to play it off...
    I believe it was the sixth grade...
    Mrs. Smart's World History class.
    We had just learned the National Anthem for a test and, for extra credit, could sing it in front of the class. Only about 4 brave souls had the guts to volunteer. Mike was one of them. He was the last one to go up and when he did, he was so nervous he couldn't hit the right note for any length of time, his voice was shaking so bad. It took him about 5 minutes to sing the whole thing. And having your voice crack about 20 times in a row is embarrassing for guys at that age. (That's why I said it was tragic) It was so pathetic, If it was me I would have run screaming from the room after the first line, it was just horrible. It was like he was infront of a firing squad beside that chalk board. But he did finish it and got the extra credit. It was just so awful to listen and watch him do it! His voice sounded like his stomach was strangling a chicken and an otter inside his gut!
    I wish I could forget such horror...
    ...and glad it wasn't me!

11. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    LOL, you are so mean putting that where everyone can see it!!! [face_devil] Well, I am sure he will pay me back for it!!! That is too funny, but at least he had the guts to do it!!!!

12. DARTH_TRAE

Apr 2, 2002
    I just hope he doesn't come after me!
    He's not too perturbed is he?
    He might remember something horridly vile about me and post it. Though, I don't think he knows anything too bad...

13. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    I don't ever think he reminders it that well. He was just like yeah so! Oh well, you got something ever better then that?

14. DARTH_TRAE

Apr 2, 2002
    Actually, I don't...
    That's really the only embarrassing story.
    oh well.

15. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    That's it??? What a let-down, Trae. Mike has so much more potential for embarrassing foul-ups, surely you can think of something better. If not, just make something up. We won't know the difference and he can deny it till he passes out, won't change the past :)

16. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    Yeah, Trae you got have something else on him!

17. talltrees

talltrees Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 14, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Man Brent! You crack me up!! Even if Trey doesn't have anything on Mike2, I am sure we can cook something up. Brent-where did you go to high school? Just wondering.

Ice Queen

18. pinata242

pinata242 Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 29, 2002
    I went to Moore right 'twixt OKC and Norman. Went to OSU to get away from all the OU propaganda (and 13th grade). Met my (future) wife at a Waffle House after a Ska show up here. She dragged me to Tulsa and then I met this fine rag-tag bunch of miscreants.

Anyone else care to join me and sum up their life?

19. Maumi

Jun 28, 2002
    You would think I have something on Mike2, but I just don't he never does anything!!! But oh does he have stuff on me!!! Any way, Ok I went to B.A. High School one year of TCC Hell, and then got a job at State Farm and just decided to stay there marry Mike2, now we have a beautiful house and 3 of the cutiest pets!!! Oh,I can't leave out Toady our little frog who has made a home out of our fountain pond thing out front!

20. Sentinel_Vash

Sentinel_Vash Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 25, 2002
    I myself have and always and will always be a big dumb animal. I can sum up my years by the scars I have. I was a very nutso kid, jump out a 15 foot tree, jumped in too a 7 foot swimming hole off of a 20 foot jump and cut my foot open as I hit(37 stiches). For the right amount of money I will do most stupid trixs if I think they are fun hehehe. That is the little redneck in my body talking. As for school I when to coweta big school ( for all of us cowetaens the high school) and have gone to TCC and Vatterot for computer tech and programmer and still going.

21. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    A little red neck in you? How many red necks you got in there?

22. FaceLoran

FaceLoran Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 10, 1999
    Well, I grew up in Merced, CA. I went to Merced Christian High School, then Merced Junior College. I got an A.S. in Computer Science, and that summer I started talking with Kenzi in Yahoo! Star Wars chatrooms. We met at the first Star Wars Celebration that spring, right before Episode I came out, then I moved to Tahlequah, ostensibly to go to NSU, but quit after one semester. Kenzi and I got married in June 2000, and moved to Tulsa this past summer, as most of you are well aware. [face_mischief]

23. MysticTrunks01

Apr 25, 2002
    Well i grew up in Simi Valley, Ca. Went to school. Tried a class at TCC and gave up when i realized the "teachers" are just folks that do that for an extra buck. Met Dena, made her all better and married her... and we have TWO good pets and one furry lump of energy she calls a dog. and Toady. As for dirt on Dena... I say.. glass wall... and Cat Pee Tree.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.