main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

OKC, OK Savage Entertainment...Temple of the Sith project

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by MasterVerek, Apr 14, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MasterVerek

MasterVerek Jedi Youngling

Mar 19, 2004
    We want to thank the guys for letting us join your meeting last week. It was interesting. On April 15th, 7pm, at IHOP restaurant...74th, and Santa Fe (Off I-240), we will be conducting screen tests for our upcoming fan film. We plan to start filming in May.
    Even if you don't want a speaking role, we would like to have as many extras, in the background as possible. If you have your own costumes, that would be a big plus. So far the results of this project are promising. Our special effects team grew by four more people. Anyone is invited to join us. I am sorry about the short notice, but things are moving very fast. I will give you more updates as they come.
    Thanks!
    Leland Massey
    Savage Entertainment

2. Gravellyiii

Gravellyiii Jedi Youngling

Jul 15, 2004
    Have you guys finished filming for you "Temple of the Sith" project? If there are any extra spots available I would love to know how to fill one of them. I have a bit of martial arts training and can supply my own costume. Please let me know what I can do.

Samarius Kube

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.