main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Idaho Savatch's Absence, Soul Calibur IV, other stuff

Discussion in 'Pacific Regional Discussion' started by Darth_Savatch, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darth_Savatch

Darth_Savatch Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 19, 2006
    Hey everybody, Jeff here. Sorry I've not been participating as of late, I've been a bit busy. New job, not a lot of free time unfortunately.

Anyway, I thought you guys would like to see this, if you haven't already...
    http://www.gamespot.com/news/6184530.html?action=convert&om_clk=latestnews&tag=latestnews;title;0

Similar to the Soul Calibur II exclusive characters, but this time it's Star Wars characters! Yoda will appear on the Xbox 360 version of Soul Calibur IV, and Darth Vader on the PS3 version, and both look pretty damn good.

Also, hope you guys have been keeping up on The Dark Knight news. Heath Ledger as the Joker looks to steal the show, and I am desperately trying to pull together a suitable costume for it. Anyone know where I can score a purple suit or a good make up artist? Any help would be appreciated.

Catch you guys later...

2. cmdrwillard

cmdrwillard Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 6, 2003
    Dan is a expert on the Joker, including his own very cool costume...

3. danbinks

danbinks Jedi Knight star 2

May 6, 2004
    Dam! I am not going to be the only Joker at the Dark Knight premiere!:oops:

My suit was made from sracth by my Mom. Katy(who is not part of the NBO anymore), helpped me some with the make-up. The Heath Ledger Joker doesn't need a good make-up artist[face_clown]
    I was trying to macth BATMAN: The Animated Series, but it still needs some work(it is a good generic Joker though).

4. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    I only mention a make up artist, because Heath's Joker has two largish scars on his cheeks to expand his smile. And think about it, several Jokers in one place? That'd be outstanding!

I'm also planning on putting up some wanted posters at Edwards, if i can get permission, using his face and graffitizing them. Stuff like, "Considered armed and Hilarious." "If seen please Give him a cookie immediately." "Why so serious?" We'll see how much trouble i get in, huh?

5. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    Hey Jeff, perhaps you'd like to join our club for a day camping out for Indiana Jones at the Majestic cinema? It will be the night before the films release in May. We will hopefully have a projector and show the films on the side of the building.

6. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    Perhaps I may....

I'm still a bit confused about George Lucas's comments about it though. He's admitted that he thinks fans and critics will hate it. Maybe it's just his pessemistic nature, but it has Harrison Ford in it, so it'll be good... it'll be good...

7. Kasey_Kenobi

Kasey_Kenobi Jedi Master star 4

Feb 2, 2006
    George says that about every movie he makes. Sometimes he's right, most times he's not.

8. Darth_Savatch

Feb 19, 2006
    Yeah, I hope this is one time when he's not. I still have high hopes for it and the other big movies coming out this summer. Iron Man is another one on my list, but The Dark Knight is going to be amazing, and a definate premier night movie.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.