main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tampa, FL Save "For the Motherland!"

Discussion in 'SouthEast Regional Discussion' started by Neszis, Sep 28, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Neszis

Neszis Jedi Padawan star 4

May 23, 2001
    Hello all! It's Aaron Moorhead again. I'm up in Tallahassee going to FSU, preparing to start in the Film School next year. The fanfilm Echoes of Injustice went very strong as we filmed to the very end of the summer, and we will be finishing off production in this next semester. Thanks to everyone involved!

I'm here, once again, to request help. My war film, For the Motherland, has hit a crisis that every fanfilmmaker seems to encounter at some point: hard drive failure. The data off the hard drive is essential to For the Motherland, and much of the media relating to Echoes of Injustice has been compromised as well. To pay for the pricey invasive hard drive surgery that it needs to undergo, I'm running a fundraising drive called Save For the Motherland, where you can donate to the film.

You can read all about it and donate by clicking this link. Please consider donation to help these films out. You will, of course, receive credit in the film for donating. Thank you all in advance for your support!

Aaron Moorhead
    Perpetual Light Productions

2. LukeCeremonial22569

LukeCeremonial22569 Jedi Youngling star 3

Sep 23, 2002
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.