main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Save Next Weeks Episode for next week (locked)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by Redfivee, Dec 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redfivee

Redfivee Jedi Master star 2

Sep 28, 2008
    I half to wait till saturday morning to watch Cloak of Darkness,but for those who have seen it is next weeks episode The Lair of General Grevious?,thats my most anticipated episode.

Guys, sorry, we're trying to keep episode discussion to the *official* threads each week. It should be a good one though, no doubt! G_M.

2. ArrogantJedi

ArrogantJedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 11, 2008
    Alot of people are looking forward to that one because of Grievous vs Kit Fisto. But also, it should be a very dark episode with some great lightsaber action, as we see Grievous use all 4 sabers from the previews we have seen.

3. DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR

DARTHVENGERDARTHSEAR Force Ghost star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I think this will be the best episode thus far, and there are many to choose from. I think this one will outshine the others mainly because I think we'll get to see a Jedi fall, and it will also be a consecutive victory for the CIS following the rescue of Viceroy Nute Gunray in this week's episode. Now, if these things don't happen like I speculate they will, I'll be surprised and disappointed because, we haven't seen any Jedi deaths when they should be many during this time. But, regardless of what we get to see, it's still the best animated cartoon series ever created for television.

4. kecen

kecen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 12, 2005
    I'm excited! Dramatic lighting! I hope there's plenty of Kaleesh memorobilia in this next one (and Grievous doesn't run away...again).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.