main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Saven- J/J, post-NJO- discontinued

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Jedida, Apr 19, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lt_Jaina_Solo

Lt_Jaina_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

May 27, 2002
  2. Jaina_and_Jag

Jaina_and_Jag Jedi Master star 5

Apr 19, 2003
    Awesomeness!!!! I can't wait! :D

J&J

3. Jedida

Jedida Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 3, 2002
    ahhh.... okay, I know you guys want to kill me now, but I do have a real, legitimate reason for why I don't have the post ready.

As you may or may not know, I go to school at the George Washington University in Washington, DC. Hurricane Isabel is set to hit the DC area tomorrow, and the entire city has gone into a State of Emergency. Don't worry, there is no frantic running in the streets, but the city is shutting down and everything is a little crazy. They just announced that classes have been canceled tomorrow and between helping my friend out at the dorm front desk and my roommate deciding to host a party in my room, I have not had access to a computer screan since the last message I posted on this page.

I'm going to wake up early tomorrow morning just so I can get this post out for you guys before Isabel hits and potentially knocks out power/internet. See you guys tomorrow ;)

-Jedida

4. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
  5. Jaina_Solo_15

Jaina_Solo_15 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Dec 5, 2002
    Oy matey- Excellent update.

Sorry I was channeling talk like a pirate day for a second there, but that was a fun post. The part about Janson keeping Jaina sane was hilarious.

I hope Isabel hasn't hit you too hard, but maybe you can post more soon. [face_hopeful]

6. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Great post, Jedida! Can't wait for more!

By the way, go check out the new post on Complications!

7. Saber-of-Light

Saber-of-Light Jedi Master star 4

Jun 18, 2002
    **passes out**

JED: A CLIFFIE???

Well, then again, I have a cliffie on my thread too :p

Great post!

8. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Hey everyone! I just wanted to give you an update on my status and an explaination for why you may not see me around for awhile.

As you know, I go to school in DC, which was hit by wonderful Isabel on Thursday. My campus lost power the day she hit and we still don't have it back. The university has put us in hotels, where i am using dial up internet (arg) to connect to you guys. I also can't get to my desktop (this is my laptop I'm using... yes, I know, I'm a little spoiled) which is where a lot of my files are stored.

So, when I am online, please talk to me because i feel so cut off, but don't expect me to be online that much. I miss you guys so much and please don't forget about me!

-Jedida

btw, check out my Jaggie icon! *drool* [face_love]

9. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Great postie!! :D Evil cliffe though! Sorry it took so long for me to reply. I kept forgeting because everytime I'd remember I'd get kicked off and I'd forget again. *shakes her head in annoyance* Finally got to it though. :p Can't wait for more!

J&J

10. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    JS15- talk like a pirate day rocks. feel free to do it whenever necessary ;)

LtJS- thanks :)

SoL- sorry ;) I promise to be non-cliffie as soon as possible

J&J- tis okay. i understand ;) thanks :D

11. Jaina_Solo_15

Dec 5, 2002
    Upping this post from whatever page it was buried on! Jedida Please update soon? :_|

12. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    Another post soon?

13. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    Eek! It's a post! But you stopped it at the worst posible place! *sighs* Oh well. As usual, it was great. :) Good luck with your internet problems. I know how you feel. I use to live in Florida. ;)

-Vicster

14. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thanks for the ups guys! I should have another post ready for you sometime tomorrow!

15. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    Uppies!! :)

J&J

16. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    Sad Announcement :(:

After much deliberation, I have decided to discontinue writing Saven. Trust me, I did not come to this decision lightly because the entire concept of leaving stories unfinished angers me to no end. But writing it has gotten to the point where its not enjoyable to write, but just frustrating and painful, which we all know is a very bad sign in a story. That, and I've let it sit for so long that when I try to write it, I don't remember chunks of the story.

So, for at least a while, I'm going to stop writing. I've had a few plot bunnies running around my head, but I don't want to start posting anything until I have a good concept in my head and at least a half dozen chapters written out. I'll still hang around the boards and read other people's stories, but I probably won't start another one of my own for at least a few weeks.

Thank you guys all for reading and reviewing, and I hope to see you around the boards.

-Jedida

17. Lt_Jaina_Solo

May 27, 2002
    I'm sorry! :( *hugs* I'm going to miss seeing updates on this story...

Anyway, I wish you the best of luck with any other stories that you decide to write! :)

*LtJS*

18. Jaina_and_Jag

Apr 19, 2003
    :( That's okay though! I understand! I can't wait for more of your stories.

J&J

19. Jedida

Aug 3, 2002
    thanks everyone! i hope i can start the story i'm really itching to do (if i can pull it off, it'd be really awesome!) until then, if anyone needs a part-time beta, i'm totally free :)

(look! i found a princess bride icon! i love halloween on the boards!)

20. Jaina_Solo_15

Dec 5, 2002
    Wow, I'm sad to hear that you're not working on this fic anymore, but I'll be in the rapidly forming line of eager readers that appear when you start your next fic. I'll be looking forward to it.

21. Master_Vicky

Master_Vicky Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 29, 2003
    :( Oh. No more saven? Ok. But you better make up for it. I really liked this story. [face_pout]

-Vicster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.