main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saving Anakin

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by ChosenOneKK, Oct 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ChosenOneKK

ChosenOneKK Jedi Youngling

Sep 23, 2009
    As a lot of people already know, Ashoka was Anakin's apprentice. We also know that she is a skilled fighter. I have recently thought of an interesting hypothetical possibilty. If Ashoka was in Episode 3, could she have saved Anakin from joining Sidious?

2. TheMacUnleashed

TheMacUnleashed Jedi Knight star 4

Feb 2, 2009
    Interesting discussion topic, but probably not. I highly doubt he would have been closer to his apprentice of three (4?) years than he was to his Master of ten, and we know Obi-Wan couldn't save him.

3. Cyclone

Cyclone Jedi Master star 1

Apr 29, 1999
    I thought that she changes her name to Shak Ti and then Grevious kills her.

4. brainwash

brainwash Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 19, 2009
    That would explain how she gets killed by Grievous then killed again by Galen Marek. Ashoka should've gone with a less obvious disguise (womprat, maybe).

5. Ludo_Kressh

Ludo_Kressh Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 30, 2005
    Shaak Ti's a totally different character and much older than Ahsoka and Ti's death scene is somewhat ambiguous since the Grievous scene was deleted from ROTS and her 'death' was implied during the raid on the temple during Order 66.

As for Ahsoka, we don't know her fate yet but I highly doubt she would have the influence that Sids/Palpatine had on Anakin to keep him from turning to the dark side.

6. AvadaKenobi

AvadaKenobi Jedi Knight star 2

Mar 2, 2009
    Heck, Padme couldn't even save him and he was saw pink hearts and cute puppies every time he was around her.

7. CloneUncleOwen

CloneUncleOwen Jedi Master star 4

Jul 30, 2009
    Ahsoka Tano's character (at this stage) is so Force-Bipolar that I wouldn't be
    surprised if she yelled, "Out of the way, Master," and embraced the Dark Side
    ahead of Anakin.

I'll give you a merciful death.(?)

I'll gut you like a Rokarian dirt fish.(?)

Ahsoka may get a bad feeling when she first feels the Dark Side, but a lot
    of teenagers get sick the first time they get drunk.

8. Jango_Fettish

Jango_Fettish Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 17, 2002
    If Obi-Wan and Padme couldn't save him, Ahsoka couldn't.

9. Qui-Gon_Reborn

Qui-Gon_Reborn Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 11, 2008
    Anakin was at a point where nothing could save him. After he made up his mind in the Jedi Council chambers, he had only one purpose, and that was to save Padme and rescue the galaxy from the depths of tyranny. In his own mind, he wasn't doing anything wrong, so it would be near impossible to convince him to stop, even for Ahsoka.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.