main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Saving Me~ AU, Anakin/Vader, Obi-Wan, Padme, OC ~chapter 6 up 2/9! Give it a go!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by little_miss_jedi, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Oh my, Padme doesn't remember Mustafar?

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Well, perhaps that's for the best. Now she can go to Anakin and possibly talk some sense into him?

On the other hand, I wouldn't want to be Anakin when she remembers...

Great update

=D= =D= =D==D=

2. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    Anakin_luver: thanks for the kind words! Yes, Yoda believes that there's still a little bit of Anakin in Vader.

rb657062: of course I'll add you to the PM list...the more the merrier! But whether Padme finds any goodness in Vader...well, can I say that I haven't quite decided if she does yet?

Star_Angel: to tell the truth, I made Padme lose her memory to kind of make it natural for her to want to find Anakin...if that makes sense?! Thankyou for the kind words :)

KELIA: Neither would I! [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I'm working on the next chapter now. I'm introducing a new character, an OC I've been trying to work into a fic for FOREVER, so if it makes very little sense please bear with me!

3. delta-7starfighter

delta-7starfighter Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2005
    No memory of Mustafar?[face_worried]

I like this so far!! May I be on te PM list?[face_praying]
    =D=

4. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    No worries, I'll add you to the list. Thanks for reading!

5. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Oh WOW!!!!! :eek:

Padme has lost her memory? This changes everything!!!!!

I just hope everything turns out okay. [face_praying]

Awesome update! =D=

6. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: thanks for reading :)

~
    OK, so here?s my OC. I admit, I stole her appearance from Mira in KOTOR 2, but everything else is mine.
    ~

Chapter Four:

City walls ain?t got no love for me,
    I?m on the ledge of the eighteenth story
    I wish, I wish for you (come please, I?m calling)

A lone figure stood straight and tall in the middle of the Emperor?s quarters. The figure was feminine, and her dark blue jeans and aqua top would have made any other person stand out vividly against the scarlet backdrop of Palpatine?s abode. If there had been anyone at all to see her, you could be sure she wouldn?t be looked at twice. No woman was ever welcome in these rooms now, but it wouldn?t have crossed anyone?s mind. She was almost like a trick of the light.

Or a trick of the dark.

Her black gloved hands were clasped firmly behind her back, connected to thin arms covered by a black leather jacket. A pair of alert green eyes watched out the window, darting back and forwards with the speeders that jumped in and out of space lanes. The eyes were set into a smooth white face framed with short ginger hair. The hair was kept out her eyes with a thick black headband.

A slight shift of air behind her caused her head to spin, her arms tense beside her, one hand resting on a sleek silver blaster. She relaxed when she saw who it was, and her relief betrayed her youthfulness. Quickly, she dropped to one knee. It was the newest arrival, the Emperor Palpatine, who spoke first.

?You came.?

?You wished me to come, so I did,? she murmured with a girl?s voice. ?May I ask why I was summoned, Emperor?? already she had adjusted to the new title.

?I have called you for a special job,? the Emperor said. ?I assume you do not know that I have a new apprentice.?

The girl shook her head and the Emperor went on. ?He is far younger than Dooku, and three times as powerful. He will be a powerful ally.?

She could sense where this was going. ?A powerful ally,? she said quietly, ?or a terrible foe.?

Palpatine nodded, lips twisting in a mirthless smile. ?Already he is the perfect Sith. But treachery is the way of the Sith. Not unlike the apprentices before him, he is impatient and eager to be the Master. He has the power to overthrow me, should he choose to.?

She nodded, pretending she understood, knowing he could see through her.

?I will be assigning him to the planet Dothir,? the Sith Master explained. ?There are some Jedi Knights there I know have escaped capture. They will be disposed of, and Lord Vader shall dispose of them. You will go with him, to remind him where his loyalties lie. If he betrays me now, everything I have ever worked for will be undone.?

She raised her head to stare into his cold black eyes. She saw nothing resembling human emotion in them and she averted her own gaze once again. Nobody with sane mind dared to question the Emperor, but still she wondered?

?Why have I chosen a lowly bounty hunter for this assignment?? Palpatine read her mind. ?Because it will be less conspicuous, for one. For two, you are one of the only people in the galaxy who knows who I really am. For three, you are no longer to be just a bounty hunter.?

?I?m not??

?No. You are to be my personal assassin, and this is your first mission. Go to Dothir with Lord Vader. Make sure the Jedi are dead, then let him return. But you are to wait onplanet for further instructions. ?

She bowed her head low again. ?I understand, Emperor.?

?You have your orders. Go.?

Standing, the assassin named Trick rose from her kneeling position and swept from the room. She moved with a grace, an authority, that she had not come into the room with.

7. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    Hate Palpy so much!!:mad:
    They will be disposed of, and Lord Vader shall dispose of them. You will go with him, to remind him where his loyalties lie.
    Why oh why does he have to be so clever!:_|
    Great post!
    Thanks for the PM!

8. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    Aw delta! Now why would you say that? ;)

I like this Trick character...I'm wondering...how old is she?

Love Palpatine, so darn smart and brilliant, I could just kiss him.

Or not...

Anyway! Great update, I'm liking where this is going!

9. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    God, I hate Palpy, I can?t even say that enough times.

Hmm, this woman, why do I have the feeling that Plapy is going to say something like ?An heir you two (her and Vader) will give me?. Or she will fall in ?love? with Vader when she meets him, I mean, okay *suitless* Vader is so hot but still?Padmé.

Anyway, great update, I liked it and thanks for the pm.

10. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    mmmm... just read all of this and it is very interesting... Padme lost some of her memory, Vader ran away from Obi-wan, and it looks like Yoda has faith that Anakin is hidden inside Vader?

and now Palps hired a bounty hunter to keep an eye on Vader... I have a feeling Trick will fall in love with Vader, but Vadey will not like that...

Rachel Rose@};-

Add me to your PM list!

11. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    Is that a trick question?:D

*backs away from luver quickly* Or not.... is a good idea.o_O :p

12. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    WOW - you really portrayed Sidious' evil perefectly here.

So he doesn't trust Vader....can't say that I blame him.

I can't wait to see how Vader reacts to having a babysitter with him on this assignment.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

13. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    delta-7 starfighter: he has to be clever! otherwise I'd have to think up a new villian!

anakin_luver: I'm still not quite sure how old I want Trick to be EXACTLY. Definitely something in the late teens. 17, 18, 19? And you say you could just kiss him? Well...don't let me stop you ;)!

Star_Angel: an heir? I hadn't thought of that... *screams as plot bunnies start hopping around in brain* .

AnakinLuver: thanks for reading! :) I'll add you to the list

KELIA: I can't wait to see how Vader reacts to having a babysitter with him on this assignment.
    :D

14. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
  15. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    It just might!

[face_laugh] No need to get scared delta! I'm restraining myself!

little_miss_jedi: thanks for letting me know!

16. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    This is getting very interesting, I wonder what kind of role Trick will play. I really like that name!!!! :)

Great update, as always! :D

17. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: thanks for reading

I have the next post...on a USB drive which is somewhere in the house. Once I locate the USB stick, I'll post...I promise!

18. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    All right. I found the USB drive...so here's the next chapter. Bit long, but I couldn't help myself!

Chapter Five:

Show me what it?s like,
    To be the last one standing...

?Mission control,? a black gloved hand reached out and pressed the button to open a link to the control tower in the Imperial Senate docking bays. The owner of the hand spoke with a normal human voice, but there was a dark ring to it. ?This is Black Hand. I requested permission to launch fifteen minutes ago. Yet here I am.?

The voice on the other end was hesitant and jerky. The owner of the black glove and dark voice allowed himself a thin-lipped smile. Already, people knew who he was.

No?Lord Vader realised. They didn?t know who he was. They didn?t know him, didn?t know why he was here, or why he was so close to the Emperor. They had no idea he was a Sith, and still they were afraid.

They were afraid, Vader thought with a quiet satisfaction, because they knew what he could do.

?My Lord, we have been very busy. We simply haven?t had time to process your??

Vader slammed his fist against the console in an increasingly common display of anger. He knew the sound would carry across the comm link. ?I am of top priority. I?m on a special mission of top importance for the Emperor, and if it hadn?t been for your complete lack of respect for your superiors this mission could have been finished fifteen minutes sooner!?

And, he pondered unhappily, it meant more time for the Jedi on Dothir to realise they were being hunted, and give them more time to escape.

?Well, my Lord?the thing is??

?What?? Vader wondered absently if the Force could choke someone over a comm connection, but decided against trying it. He had to save his strength for the Jedi. After Mustafar, he was weaker than he would have liked. Though the wound to his side had been smothered in bacta and covered in synthflesh, he had to concentrate with the Force to make it painless. He refused to be crippled by Kenobi.

?We have been instructed to keep all ships in their bays until further notice?Moff Tarkin specifically requested that you stay on Coruscant.?

?Why?? it wasn?t really a question. It was just a shorter way of saying so? I?m going, and if you try and stop me you?ll find yourself permanently incapable of breathing.

?Well, you?re to have a companion on your mission, Lord Vader. They?ll be along shortly. If you like, you can exit your ship to wait.?

Companion?! He didn?t NEED a companion. He was more powerful than any other being in the galaxy. The Emperor knew this?fine. He would wait. The Emperor was afraid, didn?t want him to become too powerful?so he sends along some low-level officer to act as a spy, a liability. Feeling a powerful urge to choke something, he cut off the comm link and stepped off the Black Hand. He had handpicked this ship himself. Only the best would do for him.

He was gazing at his ship, at its smooth, non-reflective black hull. He ran a hand over the surface?

?Nice ship.?

Vader jerked his head around. His hand, out of instinct, flew to his lightsaber. He saw no threat so he let his hand fall. He was mildly surprised that he?d been taken unawares by?who had spoken?

?Hello?? he noticed her finally, a girl in the shadows. She?d been standing perfectly still, like she was a shadow herself. ?I said that?s a nice ship you?ve got there. Is it a Nubian??

?Capricorn,? he replied in a low voice, watching her closely. On closer inspection, he wondered how in the blazes he couldn?t have realised she was there. She certainly stood out enough. Green leather pants with a green leather jacket and a low-cut aqua top that exposed a slender stomach. A streamline silver blaster rested on her hip, but her hand was nowhere near it. Short ginger hair did nothing to hide her, either. He couldn?t guess at her age by looking at her, but the sound of her voice told Vader this girl was still young. ?Who are you??

?I?m Trick,? she supplied casually, walking towards him. ?I?m taking it you?re Lord Vader??

?Are you to accompan

19. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    ?I?m not afraid of you,? she said softly.

That's a pretty brave stance she's taking there...somehow I think Vader may have a trick or two up his sleeve to change that attitude.

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

20. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    an heir? I hadn't thought of that... *screams as plot bunnies start hopping around in brain* .

And don?t, I didn?t say anything, ignore me and move along, no heir, well, maybe the Emperor can want that but he shouldn?t get through with his wish, no V/T here, V/P would be yay, but V/T would be ewwww and bad.

Anyway, I really loved this update and thanks for sending me a pm.

21. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    She met his gaze levelly. ?I?m not afraid of you,? she said softly.

hmmm... she's a brave one, isn't she?

I like Vader's anger... it's just sexy, that's all I'm saying...:D

I wonder what's going to happen on Dothir...

Rachel Rose@};-

22. anakin_luver

Jul 26, 2005
    How old is Vader again, little_miss_jedi? You probably told us, but I'm far too stupid for my own good :D

Oh you wouldn't like a V/T Star_Angel? I think Trick and Vader hooking up would be something interesting :p

This chpater really said a lot about Trick's character, and I like it!

Great update!

23. delta-7starfighter

Nov 12, 2005
    You're new character sounds like the perfect seducer.[face_worried]

Great chapter!
    Thanks for the PM!

24. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    KELIA: just maybe... ;)

Star_Angel: well, I can ignore you but I can't ignore the plot bunnies... *screams as bunnies start hopping around demanding carrots*

AnakinLuver: I like Vader's anger... it's just sexy, that's all I'm saying... [face_blush] :D thanx for reading!

anakin_luver: Vader is the age that he was in ROTS...is that around 22?

delta-7starfighter: thanks for reading :)

25. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.