main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga ~Saving Me~ AU, Anakin/Vader, Obi-Wan, Padme, OC ~chapter 6 up 2/9! Give it a go!!!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by little_miss_jedi, May 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. little_miss_jedi

little_miss_jedi Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 6, 2005
    Been really bored lately. If I'd been good I could have written the next chapter but I wasn't good, so I made a cover instead. :p it's on the first post. Check it out!

2. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Finally got the chance to read this wonderful update!!! :)

I am really enjoying this assassin, I like her style. I can't wait to see what is going to happen next!

Great post

3. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    Anakin_Heartbreaker: thanks for reading!

yay! page three!

[face_dancing]

4. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    OK. After what is probably far, far too long I have updated. I really want to start writing more about Trick, but first I have to bridge this gap with Padme and Obi-Wan. So expect very little action in this one...

Chapter Six:

From the doorway of the hospital room, Obi-Wan Kenobi watched silently as the Naboo senator, her back turned to him, fussing over her twins. Luke and Leia watched her with wide-eyed wonder as she smiled and laughed and played with their little hands and feet. A small pack lay on the freshly-made bed, filled with the bare necessities for Padme?s approaching journey. At that moment, he couldn?t bear to deliver the news to her: Senator Organa was leaving, and Padme had to part with her daughter.

He shifted his position deliberately so that Padme noticed his presence. ?Obi-Wan!? her eyes were filled with sudden sadness. She knew why he was here. ?You?ll?you?ll be wanting Leia.? She picked the baby girl up from her cradle and the infant whimpered. Almost as if she could sense her mother?s sadness.

?She?ll be safer with Senator Organa than?? Obi-Wan stopped himself, but too late. The words, no matter how true, had hit Padme like a physical blow. The woman sighed. ?Safer than she would ever be with me?or with Luke.? The words were a painful reminder that soon her son, too, would be taken away from her.

?Just for now,? Obi-Wan reminded her. ?Master Yoda said it himself. Only??

?Only forever,? Padme cut him off fiercely. ?Don?t lie to me. No matter what you say, I know I?ll never see my children again. That?s why I?m going to find Ani. He is the one thing that makes my life worth living.? She gazed down at the baby in her arms. ?He gave me the greatest gift I can imagine?he gave me our children.?

Then Obi-Wan saw a new emotion in her eyes. Love. Happiness. Contentment. He could leave her here, all alone and abandoned on an unchartered asteroid but as long as she had these children, she would be happy. Obi-Wan only wished he could share her joy.

?You must face the fact that Anakin may be gone.?

Padme shook her head. ?He?he isn?t, Obi-Wan. I can feel him. It isn?t the Force that tells me?it?s nothing I can explain. I just know that I?d realise if he was dead.?

It isn?t death I?m referring to. He didn?t say the words. He had no idea if Anakin?now Vader?was alive or dead.

?Find him, Padme,? he said softly. His mouth moved of its own accord, like it was controlled by a puppeteer. ?I know you can find him. The feeling you speak of is love, and it is a power beyond any strength the Force could ever give me. It?s your blessing, and your curse. It will lead you to your husband.?

Padme nodded solemnly as she handed Leia to Obi-Wan. ?I will,? she said.

?I believe you.? He found, somehow, that those three words weren?t just words. There was no hollow ring to them. They actually MEANT something, they had come from his heart?the first words that had come from there since he had watched Vader fall into darkness. Padme had, with her fierce certainty, given him hope that wherever he was, Anakin was alive and worth saving.

He looked down at Anakin Skywalker?s daughter and Leia reached up to him with a tiny, chubby hand, big brown eyes wistful and full of innocence.

His newfound belief made his heart sing with something that strangely resembled joy.

Hurry, I?m falling?

5. Star_Angel

Star_Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 18, 2006
    [face_frustrated] Traitor!

I don?t know what I dare saying anymore, well, I guess that I can say that this was so sad:(, and I do hope that it isn?t forever. Wonderful update=D= and thanks for the pm[:D].

6. AnakinLuver

AnakinLuver Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2006
    :_| Awww... poor Padme... this was so sad...

I'm glad Obi-wan is starting to understand the connection she has with Anakin... I hope it leads her to the real Anakin...

Great update!

V/T Romance? [face_sick] Don't even speak it please!

Rachel Rose@};-

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    I'm impressed Obi-Wan is starting to see Padme's determination to find Anakin/Vader and encouraging her. If anyone can get through to Ani, it's Padme.

How tragic that she's had to say good-bye to Leia

:_| :_| :_|

Great update

=D= =D= =D= =D=

8. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    what's so wrong with V/T, I ask you? I'm not sure if it'll happen or not (I've disregarded every bit of advice I've recieved from an English teacher and haven't planned this fic out from start to finish) but would it really be so bad if it did?

Though I'll admit, I'm a sucker for an A/P romance too... :D

Star_Angel: thankx for reading!

AnakinLuver: it can't be that bad!

KELIA: thanx for the kind words!

9. anakin_luver

anakin_luver Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 26, 2005
    [face_laugh] everyone hates the V/T romance...i find that very amusing!

of course, it would never be like A/P, but having a little SOMETHING going on would not be that bad ;)

oh and little_miss_jedi, Anakin is 23 in ROTS, so having Trick be 17 may be a little awkward, lol :p

wonderful chapter...and i find it bittersweet. :( it had a sad tone to it, but there seems to be a little hope as well.

great work!

10. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    anakin_luver: hmm...thanks for that...I thought Anakin was only 21. Maybe I'll up Trick's age, seeing as her age hasn't actually been mentioned in the story yet. I kinda want her to stay a teenager though (for reasons unknown even to myself!) thanks for reading!

more action in the next update, promise! We'll be meeting the Jedi that Vader and Trick are trying to hunt down.

11. PadwanKayla

PadwanKayla Jedi Master star 4

Jul 2, 2005
    I am so glad you told me about this story! It is great.

...but Vader had taken a path Obi-Wan couldn?t follow.

This pretty much says it all, physically and symbolically.

?Find something, she just might.'

Love the Yodaspeak.

Woohoo for Trick! Another female bounty hunter. Love it! And a red-head dressed in green leather. I love how feisty she is, not afraid of Vader and so open about what Palps had said. This should play out perfectly

The Black Hand ? perfect name for Vader?s ship.

And now Padme giving up the children and searching for Anakin?should be very interesting. V/T ship has possibilities after all it?s not Anakin! *ducks daggers*

Why plot out the story from start to finish when the characters are the ones telling it? My characters always lead me down interesting paths. Just listen to those little voices in your head! 8-}

Looking forward to the next update and please do add me to the pm list!

12. Anakin_Heartbreaker

Anakin_Heartbreaker Jedi Master star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    That was such an emotional update!!! Awesome post. :)

13. little_miss_jedi

Aug 6, 2005
    PadwanKayla: Why plot out the story from start to finish when the characters are the ones telling it? My characters always lead me down interesting paths. Just listen to those little voices in your head! try telling that to my English teacher :p

Anakin_Heartbreaker: thanks so much! :)

ok, next post should be up sometime in the next few days...possibly Monday!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.