Saving Threads

Discussion in 'Archive: Your Jedi Council Community' started by Son of the Suns, Sep 25, 1999.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    That's funny, I've had weird dreams about JCers I've never seen pics of, too.
  2. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Jedi Council Forums Information Threads

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!*** by Vertical in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

***Welcome to the Forums! *** v 2.0 by Vertical in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

*** Welcome to the Forums! *** by Vertical in Welcome New Users

FORUM ETIQUETTE (Repost) by jasman in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

Closing Redundant Threads by jasman in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

Newbies/Padawans Read This ? The Official Jedi Council Handbook by Yoshi the Green Jedi in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; Snowboard Adaptation by Maulbert in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

THE FIRST SNOWBOARD EPISODES II AND III INDEX!!! (or my lame attempt to make one, anyway) by IronParrot in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

ACTIVE INDEX (Must-Reads, Select Pics and Recent News) ? 10/26/2000 by IronParrot in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

*** The Ultimate Index Thread*** - Find it here! by Vertical in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

What to do if you are banned. by IronParrot in Communications

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE BANNED by IronParrot (Locked) by keokiswahine in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

Communications? Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information by JediMasterAlpha in Communications

Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information by JediMasterAlpha by keokiswahine in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

Forum Rules and Regulations by Dark Lady Mara in Communications

JC FORUMS RULES AND REGULATIONS by Dark Lady Mara (Locked) by keokiswahine in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

The Margaritaville Yellow Pages: v2.0 by Shar Kida in Your JC Community

The JC Glossary ? Revision 3 by Son of the Suns in Your JC Community

USEFUL HELP LINKS FOR EVERYONE by keokiswahine in Your JC Community

The Interactive History of the JC ? Discussion Thread by YODA the all powerful in Your JC Community

This is the updated list of threads, for now, at least. I should be able to come up with the final copy within a week.

*sigh*... I should have known this year's maths olympiad would be hard... I'll be glad if I can even be 5th... :(
  3. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whoa, I think the apprentice has showed its face....:)
  4. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Naah... compared to what SotS and Shar Kida and many others have done it's nothing much.

Sorry... I don't think the links came out very obviously. Sigh...
  5. bright sith Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    It's the markup codes problem, it was showing fine when it was working.

All things start little, and people like jasman, Shar, and even DS are gone...
  6. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    No, it's not because of the markup codes. Because of the Forum colours now the links are dark green and kind of blend in with the black.

Well DS popped in Communications somewhile ago... although Kida's only here very rarely now... Sigh...
  7. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!*** by Vertical in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

***Welcome to the Forums! *** v 2.0 by Vertical in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

FORUM ETIQUETTE (Repost) by jasman in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

Closing Redundant Threads by jasman in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

Newbies/Padawans Read This ? The Official Jedi Council Handbook by Yoshi the Green Jedi in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new padawans read) by Maulbert in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new members read) v. 2.0, New and Improved! by Maulbert in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; Snowboard Adaptation by Maulbert in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; (originally by Maulbert) by Maulbert in Welcome New Users

THE FIRST SNOWBOARD EPISODES II AND III INDEX!!! (or my lame attempt to make one, anyway) by IronParrot in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

ACTIVE INDEX (Must-Reads, Select Pics and Recent News) ? 10/26/2000 by IronParrot in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

*** The Ultimate Index Thread*** - Find it here! by Vertical in Episodes II and III (Spoilers Allowed)

What?s a Spoiler? by Paradox in Episodes II & III (Non-Spoilers)

What to do if you are banned. by IronParrot in JC Communications

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE BANNED by IronParrot (Locked) by keokiswahine in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

Communications' Frequently Asked Questions v1.0 by JediMasterAlpha in JC Communications

Communications' Frequently Asked Questions v2.0 by JediMasterAlpha in JC Communications

Communications? Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information by JediMasterAlpha in JC Communications

Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information by JediMasterAlpha by keokiswahine in Episodes II & III (Spoilers Allowed)

Forum rules and regulations by Dark Lady Mara in JC Communications

JC FORUMS RULES AND REGULATIONS by Dark Lady Mara in Welcome New Users

[link=http://boards.
  8. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  9. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Thanks SotS, but I really don't think it's that good... hey, could you please provide me with links to info threads in E2&3(NS) and CT and anywhere else which I may have missed out? Thanks! :)

Sigh... everytime I have new threads I have to post a new list... can't just edit it...

BTW, I'm going for Maths camp :) from the 8-13 June (yes, 2 days later), so if there are any new links, maybe you could just edit them in the meantime, coz I won't be back to put them into my list 'til a week later.
  10. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  11. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    1st one is in the list, 2nd one isn't... will add it but I won't post another copy just yet...

Wait 'til Kadue gets the stuff done...

I'll be pretty busy... a lot of homework... try to come here, but I can't promise anything...

BTW, what happened while I was at camp?
  12. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Oops, I didn't see it on the list of threads.

Not much happened while you were gone. Well, at least nothing that I can remember at the moment.
  13. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    OK... thanks for that, SotS! :)
  14. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Up, dragging this thread up from the depths of dunno-what...

//blows 2 layers of dust off//
  15. Bubba Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Man, that's dusty...
  16. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    As I was looking thru' the stuff on my old diskettes, I realised that I never got around to posting the latest list of all the info threads. So now it's probably outdated. Anything that you would like me to put inside?
  17. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!*** by Vertical in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

***Welcome to the Forums! *** v 2.0 by Vertical in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

FORUM ETIQUETTE (Repost) by jasman in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

Closing Redundant Threads by jasman in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

Newbies/Padawans Read This ? The Official Jedi Council Handbook by Yoshi the Green Jedi in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new padawans read) by Maulbert in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new members read) v. 2.0, New and Improved! by Maulbert in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; Snowboard Adaptation by Maulbert in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; (originally by Maulbert) by Maulbert in Welcome New Users

THE FIRST SNOWBOARD EPISODES II AND III INDEX!!! (or my lame attempt to make one, anyway) by IronParrot in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

ACTIVE INDEX (Must-Reads, Select Pics and Recent News) ? 10/26/2000 by IronParrot in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

What?s a Spoiler? by Paradox in Attack of the Clones (Non-Spoilers)

***The Official TPM forum index*** by cbjedi in The Phantom Menace

What to do if you are banned. by IronParrot in JC Communications

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE BANNED by IronParrot (Locked) by keokiswahine in Attack of the Clones (Spoilers Allowed)

The Banned-User Guide: Instructions for banned users by Vertical in JC Communications

Communications' Frequently Asked Questions v1.0 by JediMasterAlpha in JC Communications

Communications' Frequently Asked Questions v2.0 by JediMasterAlpha in JC Communications

Communications? Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information[/li
  18. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    I think the ol' green shade was better...dear me, the colours are a little bit clashing, I'll see how I can improve on them next time...
  19. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  20. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
    Any requests? I'm soooooo bored.....
  21. Son of the Suns Administrator Emeritus

star 6
  22. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Here's the new list of threads: (which I think needs some updating for the Episode III forum)

Attack of the Clones (Spoilers)

***WELCOME TO THE FORUMS!*** by Vertical

***Welcome to the Forums! *** v 2.0 by Vertical

Welcome to the Forums :: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ by Padme Bra

***New to Spoilers? Try here First!*** by Padme Bra

FORUM ETIQUETTE (Repost) by jasman

Closing Redundant Threads by jasman

Newbies/Padawans Read This ? The Official Jedi Council Handbook by Yoshi the Green Jedi

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new padawans read) by Maulbert

The In's and Out's of Forum hopping (All new members read) v. 2.0, New and Improved! by Maulbert

The In?s and Out?s of Forum Hopping (all new members read) v.3.0; Snowboard Adaptation by Maulbert

THE FIRST SNOWBOARD EPISODES II AND III INDEX!!! (or my lame attempt to make one, anyway) by IronParrot

ACTIVE INDEX (Must-Reads, Select Pics and Recent News) ? 10/26/2000 by IronParrot

*** The Ultimate Index Thread*** - Find it here! by Vertical

*Episode 2/3 and the Expanded Universe * by Padme Bra

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE BANNED by IronParrot (Locked) by keokiswahine

JC FORUMS RULES AND REGULATIONS by Dark Lady Mara (Locked) by keokiswahine

Frequently Asked Questions v3.0, and Other Useful Information by JediMasterAlpha by keokiswahine

Episode III(Spoilers)

Welcome to the Forums and Index Thread : : NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ by Lobot_Omy

Episode III and the Expanded Universe by Padme Bra

Attack of the Clones & Episode III (Non-Spoilers)

What?s a Spoiler? by Paradox

The Phantom Menace

***The Official TPM forum index*** by cbjedi

Welcome New Users

*** Welcome to the Forums! *** by [b
  23. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    SotS, just curious, but what is your icon supposed to be?
  24. Valiowk Force Ghost

star 6
    Erratum: Welcome to the Forums :: NEW MEMBERS PLEASE READ is by Silmarillion, not Padme Bra.
  25. Endermunkee Jedi Master

star 4
    Val: I believe they are the twin suns of Tatooine.

And thanks for the help! That list is amazing. :)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.