main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saw Teaser Trailer last night...

Discussion in 'Archive: Atlanta, GA' started by starwars1138, Nov 2, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. starwars1138

starwars1138 Jedi Youngling

Oct 26, 2001
    Hey All,

I have a buddy who is an AMC 24 Southlake employee who snuck me in last night to see the trailer attached to Monsters INC. I gotta say that I am truly excited NOW!

I'll admit a bit of a lull in the enthusiasm over the last year or two but with the DVD release and now this, the blood is truly pumping now.

I am completely anti-spoiler so I would rather not discuss the content of it. I know very little about the details and storyline, and I prefer to wait and get them next may.

So, run out and see it today! You won't be disappointed. Supposed to be on the net on monday.

Chris

2. RosieWook

RosieWook Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 5, 2000
    Yes...much joy in Mudville for me, too! I just got back from seeing it. Twice.

Man, oh man, oh man! I can't WAIT!

3. Minacia_Brightstar

Minacia_Brightstar Jedi Youngling star 5

May 23, 2001
    The teaser trailer is truly a tease. ;)

I can't wait until May!

4. Jace Darkrider

Jace Darkrider Jedi Youngling star 3

Dec 30, 1998
    After watching it 50 or so times through Quicktime, I am really psyched about Episode II. Episode I was fun because it brought Star Wars back into the public eye, but even from the brief glimpses seen this new film looks like the stuff we've all been waiting for. If the teaser is any indication, this movie is gonna make Episode One look cheesy and lame. And I really like Episode I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.