main
side
curve
  1. Welcome, Guest

Upcoming events:

Star Wars: Andor - Disney + - 21st September

2. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

FF:QLD "Say, look at the fluffy one" - Serenity RPG thread

Discussion in 'Oceania Discussion Boards' started by Kit' , Nov 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kahlan72

Kahlan72 Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 27, 2000
    So can I be a medic/doctor who's husband was killed when her son was very young. She's pedantic and gets a bit cranky but always looks glamorous. Her son is somewhat of a genius and spends his time on board the ship helping to get the warp coil drive to maximum efficiency ....

Oh hang on, that's Beverley Crusher ;)

2. NeecH

NeecH Jedi Master star 4

Feb 14, 2003
    ...all I wanna know is, where were all these interested RPGers when Grieyls and I were trying to organise a big Star Wars RPG so many moons ago?

3. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Yeah but Firefly is so much cooler than Star Wars! LOL.You don't feel like total panda telling people you're playing some Firefly based game. Well okay, I'm never telling ANYONE, but if I were...

4. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Um, social characters are characters like Inara :) So people who speak well, but might not be so handy when it comes to doing something technical on the ship.

I hate to say it, but I'm a little scared of running a game for a group so large. Eek!

Kit

5. MarvinTheMartian

MarvinTheMartian Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 31, 2002
    I may pull out of this, due to my lack of time on weekends, because of work - it might make things a little easier for you Kit :)

6. Kahlan72

Dec 27, 2000
    Oh hey Kit, no need to worry. Half of us don't know how to play, and the other half just see it as a bit of fun! You know us too, 10 of us say we want to play and 5 will come :)

Don't worry. We have no standards for you to get to LOL

7. BigBossNass1138

BigBossNass1138 Jedi Knight star 5

Mar 13, 2002
    ...all I wanna know is, where were all these interested RPGers when Grieyls and I were trying to organise a big Star Wars RPG so many moons ago?

Either I hadn't even joined, or that was back in my semi-lurking days of not participating. Depends on how many moons you're talking about.

So that's MY excuse. What about the rest of you?

Hell, if I enjoy this role-playing thing (never played a tabletop RPG before), I might well be up for some Star Wars, if everyone else is too.

8. Grieyls

Grieyls Jedi Knight star 6

Dec 2, 2000
    Oh we are talking about twelve moons, give or take. [face_mischief]

9. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Yeah, same here. Whatever's cooking. Star Wars, Star Trek, Matrix...

Gooba "Do I roll the dice now?" Fish.

10. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    One thing at a time folks, there is a great deal of effort and time involved in creating these games. Especially for the one running it.

11. GoobaFish

GoobaFish Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 15, 2002
    Agreed. So Kithera, you're thinking post xmas? Early 06?

Gooba "December? Where the smeg did it go??!!!?!" Fish.

12. Kit'

Kit' Manager Emeritus & Kessel Run Champion! star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA VIP - Game Winner

Oct 30, 1999
    Sorry guys, at the moment it looks like very early 2006 - with Christmas at Myers I don't have time to breathe let alone time to game.....*sigh and bother*

However, it will happen....promises.

Kithera

13. Grieyls

Dec 2, 2000
    No need to rush on our account I assure you, just let us know when you're ready and we shall be there. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.