main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Austin,TX Saying Hi and looking for a trade.

Discussion in 'MidSouth Regional Discussion' started by Palpatine1138, Dec 13, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palpatine1138

Palpatine1138 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    Hi Everybody,
    James here. Well, I haven't been able make the last few meetings (work again), and it looks like there won't be another one for a couple of months, so I thought it was time for me to get back on the boards with a shiny new ID to let you know I haven't forgotten about you :)

I also wanted to ask those of you who do your toy-shopping regularly for a favor. Toys R' Us has been doing a crossover promotion with Dark Horse comics over the last few months whre they've had a series of 4 promotional give-away comics with any Star Wars store purchase. I was able to get the first of these, but my own collecting habits are too sporadic and I missed the rest. If anyone out there has extra copies of 2-4, or just copies they don't want, could you let me know. I don't have much to trade, but I could give a Jango / Boba Fett standee from Scholastic books. I got this straight from the publisher, so other than the shipping carton being opened, it's in mint condition (I gave one to Anne a few months back for those of you with long memories). I'd also be willing to pay a reasonable cash price for them.

Well, hope you all have a happy and Star Wars filled holiday season, and look forward to seeing you all again in the new year.

- James

2. DarthBarf

DarthBarf Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 21, 2001
    I've seen them on ebay for only a few dollars each

3. Palpatine1138

Palpatine1138 Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2002
    Thanks!

Managed to pick up issues 3 & 4 at a reasonable price. Now, any one got a copy of issue # 2.?????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.