main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saying hi...

Discussion in 'Archive: Ft. Lauderdale, FL' started by Sar-Tamber-lac, Dec 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    Just wanted to say hi to everyone in Fort Lauderdale! I'm at home in Stuart for Christmas vacation, and was hoping to catch an event. Anyhoo, hope everyone has had a wonderful Christmas season thus far, and is enjoyin this beautiful weather we've been having!! :)

2. stacey113

stacey113 Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 8, 2001
    Hi Tamber, it is nice to have you home again. I am sorry we didn't have any events planned because of all of the chaos associated with the holidays. I do hope to meet you sometime soon when you visit again. Feel free to drop in here on the Ft. Lauderdale board anytime. :) :D :cool:

3. Sar-Tamber-lac

Sar-Tamber-lac Jedi Master star 5

May 24, 2002
    I will. :) Makes me happy to talk to people who live right here when I'm so far away!

4. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    What chaos? We had two "in-person" meetings during the holidays with multiple "get-togethers"! Yea, mall runs and no conventions to be found but I feel we kept continuity without missing a beat! :)

5. AxtonTredway

AxtonTredway Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2001
    Besides....what's to say that Tamber isn't here all BECAUSE of the "chaos associated with the holidays?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.