sc hools back, now we can get things done around here

Discussion in 'Humboldt County, CA' started by jedibandnerd, Sep 6, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    sooooo i need to know whos still in the club, so post if you are. and we had one meeting over summer wich alot of you nerf herders didn't attend, but it was our second official. borders midnight is a no, but ethan is going to check with suncoast and maybe possibly sam goody. how is everyone?
  2. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    hey brittany.To my knowledge i'm still in the club o_O (and i finally found my password again! DX) hey, i was out of town for that meeting! :p how was your summer?
  3. IG-146 Jedi Knight

I'm still here:D I will be in San Francisco with the 501st for the DVD and Battlefront 2 relese though
  4. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    hi cody! im glad you are still here, and marty its great your going to sisco, borders isn't going to work out.
  5. IG-146 Jedi Knight

Is anything being planned? it got real quiet in here.I was thinking if we had the business cards I could get them up to HSU since I work on the atm up there I could make something to put them on the machine and on some of the bulletin boards I could probebly get some down to CR also.And there are the comic shops in Eureka and the Game store in Fortuna.
  6. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    good idea marty, it has gotten quiet, we need to do something soon, business cards are a good idea, its just none of my designs ever work out, lol, ill e-maill everyone and yell at them when i see them to get posting, and as far as getting anything planned, last time i talked to ethan he was talking to suncoast or maybe samgoody about a midnight release. this would be an opertune time for you to chime in here ethan, hint hint![face_whistling]
  7. Commando07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    I am still in the club.. make sure you tell me everything way in advance though because i am verry busy.... :( its sad.. oh well hope everyone had a better summer and first 4 weeks of school than me!
  8. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    yay, roy! this makes my day! you havn't posted in sooo long! yay, im so happy now!:D
  9. MANDYcakes007 Jedi Padawan

I'm here! sorry I haven't posted for a while, but let's get this thing going again~!
  10. IG-146 Jedi Knight

You might try talking to the game store at the mall the computer/vidio game Star Wars Battlefront 2 comes out at the same day as the ROTS DVD and the game store is always open at midnight for big game releases
  11. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    technically this should be ethans job, but if he dousn't do anything soon i will see if i can fit it in, and i think we should definately do the dvd release over game release, im sorry but the dvd just seems a whole lot more exciteing.
  12. Commando07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    now if only i had money to buy all six dvd's at once.....
  13. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    lol, you have to set strait your priorities roy, obviously starwars is much more important than anything else! who need food?
  14. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    like roy said earlier, i'd need toknow in advance when we're gonna have a meeting (cause we have races atleast once a week, and i cant do anything on wednesdays, fridays or mondays due to practices)
  15. Commando07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    unfortunately brittany i do need to eat.. and i need to save up $1500 to go to Belize and Gautemala in february ;)
  16. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    ok, sooooooooo maybe some future saterday we can have a meeting because those are the only days i have off at the momet, we have some things to discuss and it would be good to get the group back together and see eachother. what does every one think?
  17. Commando07 Jedi Knight

star 1
    um i dont think i am doing much on saturdays as of right now.. so saturdays should work for me as long as im told in advance...
  18. MANDYcakes007 Jedi Padawan

see if you can plan a meeting around this and I'll go:
    monday...lessons
    tuesday...babysitting
    wednesday...free
    thursday...babysitting & SMALLVILLE!
    friday...free
    saturday...work
    sunday...free
    I think that's it...
    oh and I have no money to spend 'cause I'm going to Belize and Guatemala too!
  19. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    i'm open all days after five 'o'clock except for wednesdays and the next two or three thursdays
  20. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    ok, we really need to do something i just wish i had more time!!!! we should definaely plan a saga viewing in novemeber though, and if theres a harry potter midnight showing i think we may be carting couches over to stand in line.
  21. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    the marathon seems like a good idea, just come up with a time i guess
  22. jedibandnerd Jedi Master

star 1
    yeah time........... thats the problem
    so what is everyone doing the saterday after tuesday?????? is that cool with you cody? we are doing it at your house.
  23. Vopero Jedi Knight

star 1
    well, i have a race this coming saturday, but i think the next one could work for me
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.