main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Scaled down verisons of the SW DVD's

Discussion in 'Classic Trilogy' started by jedi26, Dec 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jedi26

jedi26 Jedi Youngling

Sep 25, 2004
    Hey guys I am wondering if lucasfilm want bring out a
    limted time scaled down verisons of the DVD's with just
    the star wars movies.Like the Ewoks Adventure and Droid/Ewoks cartoon's were last week with a triolgy tripple feature on them for us fans who couldn't offord the trilogy pack let me know if there is anyword of lucas film doing that thanks..........

2. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Individually sold you mean. They eventually did it with the VHS when the SE was sold. No word yet about the DVDs. They did it with Rocky and The Godfather, but not Indy. So I would expect SW until after Indy.

3. DINVADER_RETURNS

DINVADER_RETURNS Jedi Youngling star 3

Mar 10, 2003
    For God's sakes each movie idividually was bare bones, (Aside from the commentary tracks) And the bonus disc. you got four discs for a little over 40 dollars which is just 10 dollars a piece. or 13 a piece of you are just counting the movies. They're already pretty darn cheap in price if you ask me. I remember when VHS tapes were 15-20 dollars each.

4. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

yes. if they come out with individual movies, you probably wouldn't get the bonus features disc, and it will cost about 20-25$.

5. Darth-Seldon

Darth-Seldon Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 17, 2003
    The Bonus disc had almost nothing on it to begin with. It was pratically bare bones what we were given in September.

-Seldon

6. Ker-Soth

Ker-Soth Jedi Youngling star 3

Oct 24, 2004
    We got to see the entire cast and crew being really old though ;). I wonder if they thought of Harrison Ford's age when they decided to make a new Indy. They really gonna do that anyways?

7. darthnick11

darthnick11 Guest

also, we got to see the Ep. III preview....

8. Moleman1138

Moleman1138 Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 18, 2004
    Better luck next time. Put a big circle around a random date in 2007 and pray the next versions come out that day. I thought I got my money's worth for the set. I appreciate the Bonus features wholeheartedly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.