main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Scars Of The Empire: A post ROTJ RPG~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_wanderguard, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Lieutenant General Maximilian Veers

Hanger Deck, onboard the ISD II Raven's Claw

"The last of the munitions are on board, General," his aide-de-camp reported as both men observed the final loadings of equipment. "The remaining walkers and hovertanks will soon be loaded onto the barges and landing shuttles, then we can begin loading the troops. All in all, we're ahead of schedule by an hour and thirty-eight minutes."

"Excellent," Veers praised and nodded. "Have the troops double check their equipment before they begin loading."

"Yes, sir."

Satisified that the final preparations were nearly completed ahead of schedule, the Lieutenant General hopped down from his vantage point ontop of a hovertank so it could begin loading on the barge. Despite his booted feet, he could hear a slight metallic ring as he landed on the metal, polished deck. He was self-aware of what his lower legs were and tried not to cringe at the sound. Veers noticed a couple distasteful looks from some of the helmetless stormtroopers and the officers nearby as they realized what could have caused the muffled, metallic sound on the deck.

He knew what they were thinking and scowled slightly in displeasure at their looks towards him. "The Army does not pay you to gawk all day, get back to work," he growled his displeasure before walking away, silently cursing himself for choosing to have prosynthetics.

TAG: uh... wanderguard, anyone?

2. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Maverick Hawk

The sliding door to the conference room opened, and in stepped Hawk, blaster at his side. Noticing Fett had already arrived, Hawk took a seat at the head of the table. "Ah, Fett... Good to see you've arrived. As soon as your future partner arrives, we'll go over your mission details." Hawk spoke in his professional voice. "But for now, all we can do is wait."

TAG: Anyone

3. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC: Norda Hord ~Super Star Destroyer, Bespin~

The Tie Fighters which had been chasing the Millenium Falcon at Bespin had been unpleasantly, but easily dealt with. Only one had been bursted into open space. General Norda Hord was furious. Outraged. He turned to a pilot.

"Good job those Tie Fighters did," he said pleasantly to the pilot, who had been shrinking backwards, expecting to be killed. The pilot straightened and smiled, nodding at the General. But Norda Hord was good at hiding his true emotions. "Kill him!" he shouted, pointing at the floating figure at Han.

The pilot wasn't sure what to do, as he slumped in his pilots chair, looking at his feet.

"NOW, PILOT, NOW!!" yelled Norda.

The pilot continued looking at his feet.

Norda grabbed the pilots throat and lifted him into the air. The pilots hands shot to his neck. Norda chocked the pilot to death and tossed him aside like a rag doll. Norda sat in the pilots chair, as though he belong there, and fired at Han.

TAG: any

4. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    OOC: Well.. since you aren't following the EU... has Leia had any Jedi training? I need to know before I post again.

5. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Yes, she's had a little, but not much. She's at the point where she can move things a little, and the force can send her vague messages, but that's all.

6. David_Skywalker

David_Skywalker Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 15, 2005
    Boba Fett, Ragnarok

A few minutes after Boba had sat down, an important looking Imperial had walked in. This must have been the one who had contacted him.

"Ah, Fett," he said, "good to see you've arrived. As soon as your future partner arrives, we'll go over your mission details. But for now, all we can do is wait."

A partner? Boba had almost never worked with a partner, and he wasn't in the mood to now. But he would wait to see what the mission was and who his partner was before he would say no.

"Just out of curiousity," Boba replied, "who is my partner?"

Tag: Darth-wanderguard

7. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005

Maverick scratched his chin, as he heard Boba's response. Maybe assigning him a partner wasn't the best idea... "You'll be working with Rrenya Da'Thariss, a feline humanoid mercenary... One of the best around. You've most likely heard of her. She should be arriving shortly. When she does, we'll go over your mission details, payment, and anything else that needs to be covered."

8. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -On cue, Rrenya stepped into the room. "Sorry if Im late, an... argument on Corellia delayed me." She looked around curiously.-
    Tag:Wanderguard, Fett
    OOC:Gotta go.

9. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005

"And there she is..." Hawk gestured toward the door. He then pulled out a small holoemitter, setting it on the table as it projected a map of a certain military district of Coruscaunt. "Your mission, is as follows: It's obvious our fleet would not be able to storm Coruscaunt if all the orbiting defenses were up... They would blow us right out of the sky. That's where you come in." He said, looking at the two hired guns. "We've managed to capture a small republic craft, and within it's databanks was the proper code to get past the orbiting defenses. However, unfortunately the code is useless on Imperial ships for an unknown reason. Fett, D'Thariss, you will use the ship to land on Coruscaunt, and you will infiltrate the main control station for the orbiting defense systems. I've aquired a holo-map of that particular station, the master control room is highlighted. I have no knowledge of the New Republic technical specifications, so sadly I am unable to provide you with any particular information as to how exactly you would go about deactivating the defenses, however I believe between the two of you it shouldn't be too difficult to figure out." Hawk took a deep breath, then stood up. "Any questions?"

TAG: Boba Fett, Rrenya Da'Thariss

10. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005
    IC: Boba Fett, Ragnarok

"Only one," Boba answered. "Why do I have to work with a partner?"

Tag: Darth_wanderguard, Rilwen_Shadowflame

11. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005

"Don't take this as an insult, but you'll probably need one." Hawk informed. "Besides, I don't think you'll be arguing when you hear the payout... The job pays one million credits, up front, to be split between the two of you however you see fit."

TAG: Boba Fett, Rrenya Da'Thariss

12. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005

"Don't take this as an insult, but you'll probably need one," Hawk told Boba. "Besides, I don't think you'll be arguing when you hear the payout... The job pays one million credits, up front, to be split between the two of you however you see fit."

Even worse, Boba thought. If the credits are to be split, then that's all the more reason for the other bounty hunter to take me by surprise and kill me so she can have the full, one million credits.

"One million for each of us," Boba demanded. "Or no deal."

Tag: Darth_wanderguard

EDIT: Spelling typo

13. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005

'd***...' Hawk thought. "How about this? 500,000 credits for each of you, plus you both get full access to the equipment stores of The Ragnarok, and we'll have our mechanics tweak your starships, deal? That's the best I can do."

TAG: Fett.

14. David_Skywalker

Mar 15, 2005

Boba Fett though for a moment. He was in need of some credits, and his ship could use some upgrades. He glanced at his partner.

"Alright, you've got a deal," he said. He waited for the other bounty hunter to voice her opinion.

Tag: Wanderguard, Rilwen

15. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    IC: Leia

Leia walked into her room. She sat down in the middle of the floor and attemted to meditate like Luke had showed her a few months back. It always helped her calm her nerves... though, she wasn't sure why she was nervious. Maybe it was the fact that she could very well lose her job if she screwed this one up. With a sigh she forced her thoughts out of her head.

16. Rilwen_Shadowflame

Rilwen_Shadowflame Jedi Grand Master star 6

Mar 27, 2005
    -Rrenyas golden eyes widened as she heard. She looked over at Boba Fett as he argued. "Deal."she said shortly. Bobas arguments had scored them both a very good offer. She grinned, showing long,sharp teeth.-
    Tag: Boba, Hawk

17. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005

Hawk grinned, extremely pleased that the mercs had accepted his offer. "Good then. You'll leave tomorrow morning. The vessel you'll be taking is currently residing in hangar A1. Until then, you're welcome, and encouraged to stay here on The Ragnarok."

18. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Han Solo ~Space above Bespin~

Han heard the click of guns and he fired his jet pack towards the planet Bespin. Then the guns from the Super Star Destroyer fired.

They missed him by less than a meter. But -

- the 'whizz' of the huge bolt, bigger than a starfighter, blew him far. Luckily straight towards Bespin. He fired his jetpack, breathing hard through the breathmask. Han spun into Bespin and he fried his jetpack through the clouds, and towards Cloud City

TAG: any

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Imperial guards

Han came flying into the thin atmosphere just above Cloud City, his jetpack keeping him steady. He drew closer to the ground... and closer, and closer. With a groan, he came skidding into the street on the ground of the city. He slid and rolled several meters before finally coming to a stop in front of a small guard patrol. Before he had time to compose himself and look up, at least five stormtroopers already had their crosshairs on him. "Don't move!" The leader of the group yelled.

TAG: Han Solo

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Han Solo ~Cloud City, Bespin~

Han got to his feet and withdrew the blaster from his hip. He fired straight at the guards several times.

TAG: wanderguard

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Not the best move...

IC: Imperial guards

The first guard was hit several times in the face and chest, crumbling to the ground in a bloody heap. Before Han could likely react, the four other troopers surrounding him opened fire on Han at point blank range. Luckily though, they had their guns set to stun. Even so, Han would be in a hell of alot of pain for several seconds.

TAG: Han Solo

22. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Yeh pretty dumb move, hey? :p last post here

IC Han Solo ~Cloud City, Bespin~

Han screamed in pain and fell to the floor, unoncsious.

TAG: wanderguard

23. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Sounded an awful lot like something Han would do, though :p

IC: Imperial Guards

Han yelled out in pain, before collapsing to the ground, completely incapacitated. One of the troopers nudged him with his foot, making sure he wasn't playing possom. "Looks like this guy is going to be out for awhile. Corporal, what should we do with him?" The younger trooper asked. The corporal raised an eyebrow, though it wasn't visible under his helmet. "I believe this poor sap's General Han Solo of the New Republic... General Veers will definitely want to see him." The leader of the group replied. The three other troops saluted, and drug Han off to a shuttle, where he was transported to Veers' star destroyer.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    la la la, lets not forget about me now

25. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Okay, I'll edit, and send Han to Veers.

Satisfied that the mercs were fully equipped for their mission, Hawk left the room, and made his way back to the command deck, to get in contact with Veers. As he walked the halls, he felt a sense of uneasiness, and even doubt, which wasn't usual for him... He boarded the elevator, and within minutes he was back on the near empty command deck. Walking over to the holo console, he punched in Veers' holo-serial number, and the console activated. A small holographic figure of Veers' appeared, and Hawk got right to the point. "Veers', good to see you again. I have matters to discuss with you. As for my plans, I am fully prepared for the battle. What of the forces under your command? Will they be fully prepped by tomorrow morning?"

TAG: Veers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.