main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive ~Scars Of The Empire: A post ROTJ RPG~

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Darth_wanderguard, May 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. commander_jofus_claw

commander_jofus_claw Jedi Master star 2

Apr 19, 2004
    IC
    Jofus Claw
    --Coruscant--

Jofus looked out on the grand vista of the Coruscant cityscape. He watched all of the little airspeeders and larger transports and barges move around through the air. This planet was always bustling, always moving. Jofus felt oddly peaceful, surrounded by this organized chaos.

He turned and continued walking across the open-air bridge between two buildings, heading roughly toward the base where he was stationed. He only had two days to enjoy of leave time. Soon, Rancor Unit would move to their assignment in the Outer Rim. It appeared that the Imperial Remnant had gained strength and started making trouble there. He sighed as he made it to the base.

This war is not over yet.
    -------------
    TAG: No one. Just an introductory post.

2. swfan4ever1988

swfan4ever1988 Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 6, 2005
    IC:

Tromer Tron

__ISD Ackka[i\],Bespin__

Tron walked along the the brige looking at his crew working at there temermels "we must strike soon"

OOC:sorry for the short post I'm in a hurry

3. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    Lieutenant General Maximilian Veers

ISD II Raven's Claw

"I am not asking for you to betray your wife," Veers said soothingly, letting Solo up again and stepping back. He rested his hand on his blaster in case the man tried anything else and he made sure Solo saw him do that. "I am asking you to reconsider your allegiances. You both were once loyal subjects of the Empire. Your wife an Imperial Senator, yourself a Lieutenant in the Imperial Forces. How long will it be before your enemies in the rebellion start questioning you. Pointing fingers at you."

He lowered his voice to a more, thoughtful and serious tone; "You and I both know that all you want is peace and order in this galaxy. Saftey for your family. You don't care who is in charge so long as your wants are met." Veers placed a hand on Solo's shoulder and squeezed slightly. "The Empire can give that and has given it in the past. There had been peace and order. Before the rebellion. For nearly two decades, General Solo, there was no war. Only peace. Now... for nearly three decades there has been nothing but war. A war that will continue until one side has annihilated the other."

The Imperial General straightened up. "Help me end this war. Help me bring back peace and order to this galaxy and I can help you achieve what you want for yourself and for your family."

TAG: Delya

4. Admiral_Palpetine

Admiral_Palpetine Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 2, 2003
    IC:
    General Blake Tarkin
    On Board The Insurrection

::As his ship entered the Bespin System, he surveyed the situation. He had no word of any hostile action quite so far. He chose to contact Lieutennant General Veers to inform him of his arrival::

"Com. Put me through to General Veers."

::The officer did so as Tarkin walked towards the Communications station::

"Lieutennant General Veers: This is General Tarkin. I am pleased to join you in this operation. I look forward to a swift victory. My fleet shall be arriving soon."

TAG: CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

5. Darth_wanderguard

Darth_wanderguard Game Host star 6 VIP - Game Host

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: I never approved you taking over the Bespin operation. I apologise, but I never saw anything about you taking over the operation. You are taking PART in it, but you're not the head.

6. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: Okay. I will edit. I am sorry. I figured GENERAL is a higher rank than LT. GENERAL...

7. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Yes, but you'd still be the same rank as Hawk, and he has been assigned head of the operation. And rank does not always determine position.

8. Deyla_Heren

Deyla_Heren Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 11, 2005
    IC Han Solo ~Ravens Claw~

"But...there would be more peace with the Rebellion. You serve a wicked Emperor."

TAG: Veers

9. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000
    Lieutenatn General Maximilian Veers

ISD II Raven's Claw

"Do you truely believe that?" Veers asked him, raising a eyebrow slightly at him in question. "Ever since the rebellion has assumed control of the capital and most of the galaxy there have been more conflicts brewing in the outer regions more than ever. The Yevethia, for example, took advantage of the lack of Imperial presence in the Deep Core and attacked your Republic. Even took you captive. A dangerous species was allowed to capture an Imperial fleet and ravage several worlds before it was finally defeated. Under the Empire that would never have been allowed to happen to begin with. Why do you think we kept a fleet there in the first place?"

He leaned forward slightly to emphasize his next words. "Do you really believe that the rebellion can keep the peace in this galaxy?"

TAG: Deyla

10. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

"Well, the Republic were right in the first place, till the Chancellor took control."

11. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000

ISD II Raven's Claw

General Veers blinked at the quick change of subject and began to open his mouth to speak. But before he could utter a single word the comm-console on the far end of the table blinked for his attention. Now what? he thought as he turned away from Solo to answer the holocomm. "Yes, what is it?" he asked the operator.

"Sir, I have two transmissions for you. One is from General Hawk and the other from General Tarkin," the operator replied.

Veers sighed softly and glanced over at Solo. He pulled out his blaster and sat down at the table. Keeping the blaster pointed at the man on the other end of the table. "Put them through and inform them that I have a prisoner in this room."

"Yes, General," the operator replied.

Veers glanced at Solo while he waited. "Sit still and be quiet. This will only take a minute," he warned. A few seconds later both images of the two Generals appeared in front of Veers.

"Veers', good to see you again. I have matters to discuss with you. As for my plans, I am fully prepared for the battle. What of the forces under your command? Will they be fully prepped by tomorrow morning?" said General Hawk next to the image of General Tarkin.

"Lieutennant General Veers: This is General Tarkin. I am pleased to join you in this operation. I look forward to a swift victory. My fleet shall be arriving soon."

"Why are you telling me this? You should be speaking with General Hawk, not me, sir," Veers said a little annoyed that he was interrupted for status reports from both generals. "As for my forces, I told you yesterday that my men will be ready ahead of schedule and they are, General Hawk." His gaze shifted to Solo as he continued to spoke. "Though this may interest you more than the readiness of our forces. I have with me right now, General Han Solo of the New Republic. So far I have only been able to get out of him that the rebellion does have an interest in Bespin. Why I do not know yet.

"We must assume that our operations here have been compromised," Veers added dryly.

TAG: Deyla, wanderguard, Admiral_Palpetine

12. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Maverick Hawk

"As for my forces, I told you yesterday that my men will be ready ahead of schedule and they are, General Hawk."

Composing himself, Hawk spoke to Veers in a stern voice. "I am one who takes preparations above all else. Things can go wrong, and if they do, I intend to have them fixed as soon as possible. I would rather check too much than too little, and then have my men killed because my officers do not like to be asked such things." He finished, his eyes fixed coldly on those of the holographic Veers, showing no emotion, other than a little annoyance.

"Though this may interest you more than the readiness of our forces. I have with me right now, General Han Solo of the New Republic. So far I have only been able to get out of him that the rebellion does have an interest in Bespin. Why I do not know yet."

Hawk threw his head back in laughter, placing his hands on his hips. He scratched his chin, as a sinister grin crossed his face, and a look of insane glee filled his eyes. "Send him to me." He ordered. "I should have ample time to interrogate him before we leave for the attack." Hawk returned to his normal cold expression, the emotion seeming to fade instantly. "That is all, Veers. You are dismissed for the time being." Hawk switched off the holotransmitter, and turned away, walking out of the comand deck, and setting out for the hangar.

TAG: Anyone

13. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

Han studied the image of Maverick Hawk, and then his eyes flickered to the blaster pointed at him. If oonly he could get his hands on that...

14. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    OOC: Oh okay. I am on track now. You can expect my post by 3:00PM PST. Sorry for the confussion.

15. Admiral_Palpetine

Apr 2, 2003
    IC: Blake Tarkin, on board The Insurrection

::The fleet of 4 VSD's 4 ISDI's and 2 Interdictors arrived right on schedule. This pleased Blake. General Hawk will be happy to hear the news.::

"Communications, put me through to General Hawk."

"General Hawk, my fleet has arrived, sir. We will await further orders."

Tag: Anyone

16. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    IC: Maverick Hawk

Hawk's personal Holocommunicator flickered on, and the figure of General Tarkin projected right in front of him. The general informed Hawk of his arrival, which wasn't necceary because he had been informed by his own officers of the arrival. "Good." He replied. "Now, if you'l excuse me, I have other matter to attend to." Hawk turned off his communicator, and proceeded into the hangar, to wait for Solo.

TAG: Anyone

17. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000

ISD II Raven's Claw

The older soldier bit back a retort but what he thought of the General and this whole operation seeped into his expression. He did not like Hawk and believed that it should be him in charge of this operation. He was the more experianced and seasoned soldier and it were his tactics and strategies that Hawk learned from to create his own career and reputation. "Very well, I will have him sent over immediately," Veers replied and immediately cut off the transmission.

He relaxed a bit and looked at Solo. "This is your last chance to take up on my offer and avoid interrogation because I assure you Hawk will not be as forgiving or kind as I have." The old General sighed and ran a gloved hand down his face in frustration and annoyance.

TAG: Deyla

18. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

"What do you want me to tell you? Why the Rebellion are here? Honestly, I dont really know..."

OOC: Sorry, I'm serious I dont know. Wanderguard why was Han at Bespin?

19. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Haha, you don't like me? Cool. That means I'm playing my part the way I intended to. I tried to make Hawk a dislikeable character, and it looks like I've succeeded :)

20. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: So why am I at Bespin, as Han?

21. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: Well, originally you weren't even supposed to BE at Bespin, you made that assumption... Han was SUPPOSED to be investigating raids on NR freighters along bustling trade routes. The point of the raids in the first place was to distract the NR from Bespin. But oh well.

22. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005
    OOC: Ok, so if I wanted to tell Veers what would I say, seeing I actually am at Bespin now...?

23. Darth_wanderguard

Apr 26, 2005
    OOC: You're on the way to The Ragnarok, and Hawk is waiting for you. But oyu would say you were doing an investigation.

24. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

Jul 1, 2000

ISD II Raven's Claw

"I doubt that a New Republic General would not know why the rebellion would be here or send its General here," Veers replied sardonically. "Tell me why are they here and what they know about our presence here. Tell me and you can avoid Hawk's sadism. Rejoin the Empire and you don't have to see Hawk at all."

TAG: Delya

25. Deyla_Heren

Mar 11, 2005

"We were...." Han started hesitatingly. "Doing an investigation."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.