Before - Legends Scary-Sue -- Obi-Torture -- COMPLETE -- some HP crossoever -- 10-Feb-2009

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by ardavenport, Jan 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
  1. Bastet Jedi Padawan

star 4
    Aww, great ending! =D= :D

Loved the scene with Ron and Harry. Ron's so clueless. :p

I'm so glad Obi is almost all fixed up now, after all he went through, ouch! [face_love]

And I loved how Qui-Gon fell asleep on the bench next to Obi. [face_love]

I can't wait to read your next story, ardavenport, they're always so enjoyable. :D [face_love]

@};- =D= @};- =D=
  2. Ara-gon Jedi Youngling

star 2
    Anne,

This was great. Scary Sue, indeed. There's obsessed, and then there's her.

"Weird," Ron commented, scratching under his collar, as if Harry was talking about space aliens. Then Harry realized that he really was talking about space aliens. So, perhaps Ron was justified in his amazement. [face_laugh] The HP cameos were great fun!

3. LuvEwan Jedi Master

star 4
    Awww. [face_love]

I loved how you described the difference between the two worlds, and the strain on Obi-Wan to be pulled out of his own, as well as Qui-Gon's dogged vigil to get his Padawan back.

I would say that this Susan reminded me too much of myself, but I know nothing about Harry Potter, so I'm safe. :p

Another lovely offering. Thanks for the great read, anne. :)
  4. ardavenport Jedi Master

star 4
    Valairy_Scot: Thank-you!

azizah: Oooh, Obi-Wan was so glad to get back home, too. ;) Thanks for reading!

earlybird-obi-wan: Thank-you! :)

AzureAngel2: Thanks! I like to mix the scary and the angst with some humor. It goes down better.

p_stotts: Mmmmmmm, I don't know about putting Harry and Ron in the GFFA. They're happy where they are. And they're a bit busy with their Auror duties. Thanks for reading!

Raphire: No plans for now of a sequel. It's always a delicate job mixing universes, but all the magic in the Harry Potter universe helps. Thanks for the reply!

Seremela: Aaaah, but I have to finish the fics to make room for writing more. And after all that, Obi-Wan was glad to be home. Thank-you for reading!

NYCitygurl: Thank-you! After all that angst and torture, getting Obi-Wan back home with his master is part of the payoff. Harry and Ron just had a cameo, but it was a good way to put some of the exposition about Sue's background. Technically Harry and Ron were part of the rescue for Obi-Wan.

ratna: Thanks! :)

Bastet: Thank-you! The ending is especially important for an angsty story since there is such a big demand for resolution. And Ron is clueless, but he means well, and Harry needs backup.

Ara-gon: Thanks! When I thought of the 'Scary-Sue' play on words I knew I had to write the story.

LuvEwan: Thanks! Qui-Gon would wait for many days and nights to get Obi-Wan back; he wouldn't worry too much about what the anomaly was. Ooooh yeah, we're not obsessed like Susan at all. Nope. Nope. Nope.

Moderators: Briannakin, mavjade
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.