main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Scavanger Hunt by A Dose of Buckley

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Jarren_Lee-Saber, Apr 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Jarren_Lee-Saber Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 16, 2008

Buckley point out something (true) about us Star Wars fans, and I thought I'd take him up on it.
    Especially since I'm one of the things you're supposed to look for.

WARNING: Video Contains Very Strong Language!!

obi-rob-kenobi4 likes this.
  2. Darth_Nub

Darth_Nub Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 26, 2009
    Moving to SWC

Jarren_Lee-Saber likes this.
  3. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Apr 16, 2008
  4. benknobi1

benknobi1 Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2002
    both are niches that can lead to obsession.

5. obi-rob-kenobi4

obi-rob-kenobi4 Jedi Master star 4

Apr 17, 2007
    This is SO TRUE!

I know SOOOooooo many people who know everything about every player of every basketball and NFL team and why/when they were traded and they will look at you as if your SO out of touch and uncool and basically treat you as if you are just socially retarded for not caring and not knowing what brand new rap artist just released a new random mixtape and who hes beefing with and at least half of all the lyrics to every song he writes, then when you eventually learn that they still rag on you becouse he just got replaed by the next D-bag your supposed to know about. And this will go on for YEARS with them. You can ask them any simple question of if they remember anything from any of the past years of following all this and they wont even remember for the life of them.

Not me. My healthy hobby/interest that im enthusiastic about gives me great memorys that i actually remember for years. I still have wild pictures of the releases of all the PT on opening night that I look back at. Same with things like SW in concert when it came to my town.

Then I say something like "So you guys want to go to SW in concert any day this week/weekend?" and they will act like you just asked them to go to the weirdest most socially deviant, obscure place on earth. I say "......guys....its basically just a cool little laser rock show except with a live orchestra that you watch along with SW clips on a really big screen...and afterward they have a museum showing off all the props and modals and iconic things that were actually in the movie and you can meet the guy who played C3p0 and get an autograph...then we can get something to eat and go home happy..." Now Whats the big deal about that? They just couldn't bring themselves to do it. Nobody would go. A little two hour show that you can go to in morning and be out long before 3:00 in the afternoon.

Nope! Im a big geek and should be ashamed of myself.

6. Jarren_Lee-Saber

Apr 16, 2008
    So the scavenger hunt is:

Find a Star Wars fan who doesn't care who shot first
    Find a Star Wars fan who isn't bothered by Midichlorians

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.