main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Provo Scera Theater Orem Utah Episode II line started

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by darthshine, Apr 26, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darthshine

darthshine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 24, 2001
    Hey Everyone,

The time has come for all to pack up their things get a tent chair and a cooler of goodies for this years Star Wars Line at the Scera Theater 745 S State Street in Orem Utah, TODAY! the 26 of April.

Bryan Young and myself Paul Green as well as Jason Young a young ninja from ShineBox Motion Pictures will be in attendance and is in charge and first in line. We will probably not respond to any questions because we will be in line.

If you have any quetions about the line you can call Bryan on his cell phone @ 801.427.7723

P.S. when you arrive at the line you must sign in and then set your place: first come first serve. We will also most likely have a small ShineBox Theater set up for viewing fan films and the Original SW Trilogy on Laser Disc.

May the force be with you.

2. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Hey did I meet some of you guys last night? Me and my girlfriend (Matt and Trisha) came by last night about 8 or 9 and I was dressed as a Jedi... We talked to some guys in a big tent in the first place in line... And when I came out of the Scera there was a little kid that wanted to see my lightsaber... Any of this ring a bell?

3. Renegade4E

Renegade4E Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 2, 2002
    Last night me and my girlfriend Trisha went to hang out at the tent and a news van was there! So we grabbed our stuff and threw it down somewhere and everyone was lightsaber fighting! It was great fun. Afterwards we just sort of mingled with everyone, got to meet the Shinebox guys and it was pretty cool.

4. navaren

navaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 9, 2001
    Matt, when were you there? I was there from six until eight, and didn't see you at all. Did you find our tent?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.