Provo SCERA theatre, opening day developments

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by darthshine, Apr 29, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
  1. Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus

star 5
    Okay. Yes, I can help. Sorry it took so long to respond, I was clearing out a bunch of junk from my inbox.

What days/times are you available for costume help? I told Trish I'd call her tonight after 9, so maybe we can set something up then. Tomorrow afternoon and basically any time Saturday would be best for me.

Dantana
  2. Renegade4E Jedi Knight

star 1
  3. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Well 3 of the pinata's are finished. I didn't have time to make the other 2 and I ran out of glue. I also have some candy for the insides, I bought Tootsie Rolls, Laffy Taffy and Jolly Ranchers. If you want something in them get it yourself.

Also could someone bring an old broomstick handle or something that we can hang them from? I've got a stick painted up as a lightsaber they can use to hit it with but funds kind of ran short this week to get the pole. [face_blush]
  4. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    Marold, I've got a dowel here we can use. It's roughly the size of a broom handle, but we can cut a few inches off the bottom.

Just so we're clear....I'll need to provide the contents for the pinatas, yes?
  5. Renegade4E Jedi Knight

star 1
    Hey Navaren- should we be claiming (perhaps in another thread) which other days we would like to help out in exchange for another pass? This will be offered from the 17th on to the next weekend but only in groups pf two, correct?

ANTICIPATION BUILDING...
  6. Marold Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I have the candy for the insides of the pinata's. All I need is something to hang them from. I have a stick they can use to beat it with as well. I just need to paint it up.
  7. navaren Jedi Knight

star 3
    Matt, let me reconfirm with the Scera that that offer is still on the table. I will not be participating as an usher for the Scera past tomorrow night.....I have other things to do. ;)

I'll let you know.
Moderators: DieWompRatDie
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.