main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

So CO SCFF Upcoming Events

Discussion in 'SouthWest Region Discussion' started by JediDragon, Jun 12, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JediDragon

JediDragon Jedi Master star 5

Mar 11, 2002
    Hey everybody, just wanted to get a feel for what everyone thinks about upcoming events that we already have planned (via RMFF) and some we might do in the future.

The official RMFF June meeting is 2pm on the 22nd in Denver, for more information just ask and I'll get it or check the denver board.

In July we have the RMFF 2 year anniversary BBQ at Sith Slayer (Stacy)'s house. Should be lots of fun. It should be the 3rd weekend of the month as most meetings are, but nothing set in stone.

The first weekend in August is the big southwest fanforce campout down in Alamosa. This is the big one I think and I hope most of us can make it. It should be an absolute blast.

I've also had it suggested that we have a get together at the State Fair in Pueblo in August. I think this is a good idea. The Denver folks might not be able to make the drive after going down to the campout, but it's not so far for the Springs and especially Pueblo guys, so I think it could work.

After this and if there's anything between there, I'm open for suggestions. Post your ideas here! Lets try and get things going and get a name made for SCFF!

2. vperozo

vperozo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    And soon (weather permitting) a BBQ at YDKM's place in Denver! :D

3. vperozo

vperozo Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 12, 2002
    And soon (weather permitting) a BBQ at YDKM's place in Denver! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.