main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Lafa, IN Scheduling a meeting-- Thursday?

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by hofie, Jul 5, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    When Jenn and I were talking about getting this started, we were going to go ahead and have our first meeting this Thursday to figure out how we could recruit people and think of a name for the group and some other trivial things, but now that we've got a good half dozen people interested in starting the group, it might be a little mean to have a meeting and not include anyone else.

We were originally going to have the meeting in Attica b/c that's where Jenn and her family lives and it was easier for me to go there than them come out here, but now that we have more people interested here in L-Town, maybe we should move that meeting to here, either that or I could even drive people out to Attica on Thursday and just keep things the way they were originally planned.

I was going to leave town at 5ish on Thursday evening. If you'd like to come with, lemme know. If you'd like to have it in Lafayette instead, maybe we could arrange that. If you'd just like to schedule a second meeting next week, we can do that too. There are many choices.

2. Takianna

Takianna Jedi Master star 3

Apr 22, 2005
    I have no problem moving it to Lafayette. If that is where everyone wants to meet that would be fine. I could possibly find someone to babysit the boys for a bit so that we could have our meeting. If you want to all come out this way and get away from the city for awhile, we could do that to. There is an Arni's downtown and they have a large room that is off of the main eating place and we could meet in there. I am very flexible. Anything we can do to get this thing going.

3. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    Hey! Look at the board! I'm the most recent poster on all of them!

4. MasterJenn

MasterJenn Jedi Youngling

Mar 7, 2001
    I'm just joining in here...did I miss out on the getting together?

5. sword_of_raditz

sword_of_raditz Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 2, 2005
    Todays Friday.

6. hofie

hofie Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 12, 2002
    PM sent, MasterJenn.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.