main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Scheduling of CLone Wars TV show

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Completed Shows' started by SLR, Nov 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cgjung

cgjung Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2003
    What the hell?? I missed tonight's 8:00 airing of chapter2, and thought that it repeated again at 12 midnight, but, it never came on!!! Do they only air at 8 and thats it???? Help me SSSW forums you're my only hope!!!!

2. cgjung

cgjung Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 5, 2003
    BUMP^
    c'mon doesn't anyone know?????I'd hate to anooy the Mods by posting a thread on this. And yes I have looked at the official CW site , CN's site and in the threads here and the scheduling on TFN, but I cannot find anything!! Someone in here stated that the episodes repeat at midnight is this true???

3. dp4m

dp4m Chosen One star 10

Nov 8, 2001
    As far as we knew, it repeated at midnight. Perhaps that was only the pilot...

4. Avilos

Avilos Jedi Grand Master star 2

Sep 9, 2002
    I don't think even the pilot had an airing at that time. I don't no why they changed their schedule. I tape alot of other shows on Wednesday nights and I was counting on being able to watch and tape Clone Wars during the encore. I am not sure what I am going to do now... :(

5. Darth_Zoo

Darth_Zoo Jedi Master star 4

Jul 15, 2002
    yeah i think it's only @ 8pm!!!! :(

6. Latorski

Latorski Jedi Master star 4

Dec 14, 2002
    Clone Wars will encore this Friday (Nov 21) on Cartoon Network. I just wanted to post this in case anyone's missed any episodes.

From the cartoon Network web site:

Episodes 1-5 at 7:30 PM, Friday November 21

Episodes 6-10 at 9:30 PM, Friday November 21

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.