main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

School Days - A 1st JA fan-fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Obi-Wan, Jun 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
  2. Tenel'Ka

Tenel'Ka Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 5, 2000
    MORE!!! :)

3. Liz Skywalker

Liz Skywalker Ex-Mod star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 13, 2000
    I just found this. I feel like an idiot. This is amazing!!!!

I actually do talk like Ole. It's funny to see it writen out though. No one can ever understand what I'm saying. It's good though if you want to insult someone and you'd get introuble if they knew about it.

TOP!

4. ObWanKenobeee

ObWanKenobeee Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 22, 2000
    Is my computer messed up or was the last post REALLY July 27? That's what it's saying on this. I don't know though. Maybe if I post it will fix if it's my computer.
    If it isn't my computer
    PLEASE POST MORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    :)

5. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    top you will go, yes yes!

6. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jedi Obi-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2000
    A post by tonight, I promise.

7. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    I'll hold you to that promise!!! Please post!

8. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    I take thee at thy word!
    Post!

9. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    This is such a good story. I am supprised I haven't seen it before.

10. Mekial

Mekial Jedi Master star 1

Dec 9, 1999
    I just realized I've been calling Keni by two different names. Do you prefer Kendrina or Kendira? And now for the promised post.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Obi-Wan glanced at the clock. "It's time to go, Keni."

Keni looked up. She sighed. "Jacylyn gave me so much junk. What do you need all this stuff for, anyway?"

Obi-Wan grinned. Lotions, make up, and lots of other "feminine products" lay strewn on the bed. "You have to fit in, Keni. Now come on. I'm hungry."

Keni nodded. She picked all the stuff off her bed and shoved it under it. "There. All right, now we can go."

"So, what does Mr. Cartes want?"

Keni shrugged. "Probably just discuss the mission. Maybe they have found some new leads since we last spoke with him."

They headed for the door, and Obi-Wan opened it so Keni could stepped through.

"They made a gentlemen of you already?" she asked.

Obi-Wan smiled. The school was known for the ladies and gentlemen that it bred. "Oh come on, Keni. Hasn't someone ever opened the door for you?"

"Not that I remember."

The pair continued their walk to the office in silence.

"The Red Office, right?"

"Mmmhhhm"

Keni knocked. "Mr. Cartes?"

"Enter, please."

Keni opened the door to see a balding man talking to a couple of male teens about their age. "Oh, I appologize, we came in at a bad time."

"Quite the opposite, Miss Jonesse. You are hear at precisely the right moment. Please, sit down."

Keni and Obi-Wan moved away from the door and took a seat on the couch.

"Now," Cartes said, smiling, "Let me introduce you all. I'm Gregor Cartes. Daen, Adem, this is Jedi Padawan Kendira Jonesse and Jedi Padawan Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Jedi!?" The two said, looking startled.

"Yes, and Jedi, This Is Coruscant Junior Galactic Agent Daen Migka and Junior Galactic Agent Adem Krisnash."

"Agents!?" The two Jedi said. The four exchanged looks. A rift had been in place between agents and the Jedi for as long as anyone could remember.

While Jedi had earned respect throughout the galaxy, agents were not so popular. Jealousy, though no agent would admit it, was a key player in the rivalries between the two. And though no Jedi would admit it, Jedi considered themselves better than the agents. Jedi worked for free expecting nothing in return for their life of devotion, but Agents demanded payment.

"Cartes, why did you pair us up with Jedi?" the on called Dean said. "You know well the Agents and Jedi don't mix."

"I was hoping the four of you could work together. Or are you not mature enough for that?" Cartes made eye contact with every young person in the room.

Keni eyed Obi-Wan and looked annoyed. Not only were they alone with strangers, they had roomates they couldn't stand, and now they were working with Agents. They had only been here for two hours, and already the situation had escilated. And they hadn't even begun and investigation yet.

11. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    YEEHAW! A POST!

12. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    I personally like Kendrina better.

Lovely post. The rivalry between the jedi and the agents sound like the rivalry between the FBI and the police.

13. darth_flirt

darth_flirt Jedi Youngling star 1

Aug 2, 2000
    This is an Excellent story you got going here! I love their roommates! Keep posting!!

14. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    A long time ago in a galaxy far away there was a fan fic that moved to the top of page one. That fan fic was called School Days.

15. Purple_ship_86

Purple_ship_86 Jedi Youngling

Aug 2, 2000
    This is a great story please post soon.

16. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    And on to the top.

17. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    Obi-Wan stepped out of Mr. Cartes' office. Keni followed.

"I can't believe this. Agents. Of all things, agents." Keni said, shaking her head.

Obi-Wan sighed. "It'll be okay, Keni. I've been in worse situations."

"Me too. But Agents...I cannot stand Agents...oh Sith."

"O, I don't think us Agents are that bad."

Daen stepped in front of the two Jedi. He grinned. "Just get to know us."

"Hey Daen, this one is cute." Adem reached up a hand toward Keni's hair. But Keni used lightening fast reflexes to catch it. "Don't."

Adem chuckled. "Fiesty are we?" he reached the other hand up. Keni lost her patience. She grabbed his other hand and flipped Adem over her head and onto the floor. Adem sat there, stunned, while Daen stared, mouth open, at Keni. Keni glared at him.

Obi-Wan layed a hand on Keni's elbow. "Come on. They're not worth it."

She jerked away from his touch. Then sighed. Obi-Wan started down the hall and Keni reluctantly followed.

"I think you violated every Jedi rule back there." Obi-Wan said, looking at Keni questioningly. She ignored him. They headed back to Keni's room. When they got to the door, Obi-Wan was worried. She looked troubled.

"Keni..."

"Just forget it, Obi-Wan."

She entered her room and closed the door in his face. Obi-Wan stood there for a few minutes, worrying. Finally he turned to walk down the hall.

18. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    I'm working on another post right now. Please stay tuned. :)

19. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Don't worry. We're staying very tuned. Post soon!

20. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Well were here.

21. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    Obi-Wan Kenobi tossed and turned in his bed that night. He couldn't get Keni out of his mind. He had tried to talk to her. At dinner. During a conference they had called after dinner. He had even gone to her room. But Ole had told him that she hadn't seen Keni since the evening conference.

There was something wrong with her. More than just the incident that afternoon with the agents. She had something personal against them. Obi-Wan rolled over. If he could only figure out what it was.

He hadn't known Keni very long. He had been introduced to her by Garen, who had more than a little crush on her. Obi-Wan smiled. Obi-Wan remembered that night perfectly. He was fourteen. He and Bant had been talking in the lobby of the fifth floor of the Temple. Garen had entered with Keni. She had been a little shy at first, but warmed up to them quickly. They had talked long into the night, he Bant, Garen and Keni.

Little had he known that over a year later he would be on a mission with her. But he wa glad he had met her before the mission had started. She was fun to be around, had a great personality, and she was pretty cute...

Obi-Wan stopped. He had only started talking to Keni the week before, when they had started training for this misson. There in the dark, Obi-Wan Kenobi blushed. What was he thinking?

The mission comes first.

Would she be interested in...

The mission comes first.

I wonder if...

The mission comes first.

O give it up, Kenobi.

His comlink beeped, making him jump. He reached out, and before he turned it on, looked to see if his roomate was awake. Cameron grunted and rolled over, but stayed asleep. Obi-Wan blew his breath out and activated his comlink.

"Hello Obi-Wan."

Obi-Wan smiled. "Hello Master. Could you hold on a second?"

Obi-Wan jumped off his bed and into the closet. "All right, Master. I can talk now."

"Are you settled in?"

"Yes, Master."

"How have things been going?"

"Not well..." Obi-Wan told his Master about their roomates. And the agents. And the scene with Keni.

He heard his Master sigh. "So thats it. Liven, you might want to come here."

He heard a few mumbles, then Matthias' voice came over the comlink. "Obi-Wan, are you absolutly sure they were agents?"

"Yes, Master Liven."

"Have you seen her?"

"Not since the conference after dinner." Obi-Wan grew nervous. "Why?"

Liven sighed. "I've been trying to reach her on her comlink, but she doesn't answer." Master Matthias' tone turned grave. "Obi-Wan, Keni's brother's killers were identified two days before we left for the mission."

Obi-Wan was confused. "I thought they knew who it was. A roommate."

"That was one of the killers. There were at least five. And so far, we know at least three were Coruscant Agents."

22. padawan3

Sep 20, 1999
    Wow I didn't see that coming. No wonder Keni didn't like agents. Can we say plot twist. This story seems to only get better.

23. Liz Skywalker

Jun 13, 2000
    the plot thickens...

24. JediKnight-Obi-Wan

JediKnight-Obi-Wan Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jan 13, 2000
    Famouse line here, get ready, and..."The plot thickens!"

25. Erin Kenobi

Erin Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

May 30, 2000
    Wow. I was not expecting that!