main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

School Days - A 1st JA fan-fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Obi-Wan, Jun 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jedi_KnightMariah

Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 6, 2000
    For the love of Twinkies! You said it would be this post! I want it now. *meekly* please?

Btw...Good post. I like it!

2. Solarya

Solarya Jedi Youngling

Aug 25, 2000
    Jedi Obi-Wan, please e-mail me when you are going to post the whole story on fanfiction.net. BTW, I can't wait to read the whole story!

-Solarya

3. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    Me ether so POST!!!!!!

4. Anakin's Angel

Anakin's Angel Jedi Padawan star 4

May 3, 2000

UP!!!! Please post, please?!

aa :D

5. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jedi Obi-Wan Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2000
  6. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
  7. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
  8. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    Torture time!

9. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    Hello, Goodbye.
    I wanted to see but I guess I
    I don't have the strength to speak tonight.

~ dc Talk, "It's Killing Me"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi. Son of Ali' Kenobi. Daughter of Marih Kenobi. Siblings include a sister, age fifteen, Kendrina Kenobi."

The dark eyes peered through the mask at Obi-Wan. "What is your *real* name Jedi?"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi."

"Roch, will you please show our young friend here that we are not joking?"

Roch, the one in the green mask stepped forward. In his left hand he bore a blaster. In his right an electro jabber. "The government of Ira has deprived us of anything that might maker this easier on you and us. We're left with only simple weapons." He chuckled. "And, of course, Benny."

Obi-Wan didn't like the look in his eyes. "Benny?"

"Yes, Jedi. But for your sake, you better pray it doesn't come to that. Now, what is your real name?"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Roch stepped forward. "Is that how it's going to be?" He held the electro jabber in Obi-Wan's face. Small blue bolts of energy radiated off of it. A few bolts reached Obi-Wan's face and he winced.

"Now, again, Jedi. What is your real name?"

"Obi-Wan Kenobi."

Roch pushed the jabber into his forehead, and immediatly Obi-Wan felt bolt of fire move through his head. It might have been less painful if they had set his hair on fire. His head started to spin, and he collapsed on the floor.

The one in the black masked kicked him, making his injuries from the bomb ignite. Obi-Wan let out a soft groan. "Tell us your name."

Though Obi-Wan's head was still spinning, he stuck to his plan. "Jean."

"Speak up, boy."

"Jean." Obi-Wan said, as loud as he could go. His mouth felt like mush.

"Last name."

Obi-Wan only groaned, his insides felt like chop sui. Roch kicked him. He let out a small scream. "He asked for your last name."

"Markee."

A smile played on black masked's lips. "Jean Markee. We'll make sure that checks out. If it doesn't, you meet Benny."

Jean Markee was an agent that had been killed the year before. The agency didn't keep great records. The death certificate wouldn't be half way to the Galactic computers.

"And who is the girl?"

"Tania. Tania Elis."

"Tania." Green mask rubbed his chin. "Quite a little fighter too, eh? Good with a lightsaber. She's quite a Jedi. Can you fight like that?"

"Not a Jedi."

"Sure you're not. We'll check the agency records anyway. If your an agent, your a lowsy one. Of course, your Jedi skills aren't much either, are they?"

Black mask looked at Roch. "Rough him up a bit. Make escape impossible."

The grin on Roch's face was chilling.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Now comes the *really* fun part

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Obi-Wan bit his lip to keep it from quivering. He had heard horrible stories of Jedi torture, yet he had been lucky enough not to experience it. Now it looked like that was going to change.

He was tied to a metal table, shirt off. The table was freezing, and after a few minutes of being tied to it, Obi-Wan had discovered that his entire front half was frozen to the table. He was shivering from the cold, and his chest was beginning to ache.

Over in the corner, Roch was doing something noisy. Every few seconds Obi-Wan heard the clang of metal against metal, and though he couldn't help wondering what was going on back there, he didn't want to embrace the possibilities.

Obi-Wan saw the point of a needle, and it slid into something. He couldn't see what it was. Roch stepped forward. With his mask off, the shadows illuminated his dark features. He looked like something from a bad dream Obi-Wan had had when he was young.

"Have you been tortured before, Jedi?"

Obi-Wan swallowed the rising lump in his throat and shook his head no.

"There's a first time for everything." Roch smirked. "Are you cold? Don't worry, that won't last long. The sensation of blood running down your back is quite warming."

Obi-Wan bit his lip. He felt like he was going to throw up, and nothing had been done yet

10. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    does that mean there's a post coming? (please please please)

11. Jane Jinn

Jane Jinn Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, that was pretty chilling, if you'll pardon the pun! So, is more torture on the way, or is everybody's favourite Padawan going to get out of there somehow?

12. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    Well, that was pretty chilling, if you'll pardon the pun! So, is more torture on the way, or is everybody's favourite Padawan going to get out of there somehow?

13. I love Sci Fi

I love Sci Fi Jedi Master star 4

Jan 21, 2000
    hmmm I guess I must have posted at the same time as you.

That was a great post.

14. Kelly Kenobi

Kelly Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 23, 2000
    LOL Jane Jinn "chilling", but I guess it fits cause that is exactly what that post was. Poor Obi-Wan (I think I should just start using POW), his first torture seems to be very complete!

Hope for more soon Jedi Obi-Wan

15. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    Uuuuuuuuuup

16. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Tippy top.

17. Jaya Solo

Jaya Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Jul 12, 1999
    Poor Obi. Post soon.

18. Datree

Datree Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2000
    *groan* POOR OBI!!!

19. Jedi Susie

Jedi Susie Jedi Master star 4

Mar 12, 2000
    Benny? Hmmm...Almost so nice sounding of a name it really makes you wonder what it really is!

Great post, and as a fan of Obi-Torture...POST!

20. Eryce

Eryce Jedi Master star 2

Feb 29, 2000
    Ouch! That must have hurt. Shouldn't a certain Master get his gear into place for a bit of rescuing?

21. Jedi Obi-Wan

Jun 18, 2000
    "I can't make any sense of it."

"I know Padawan."

Qui-Gon Jinn made eye contact with Keni. "Are you sure Obi-Wan didn't show that he was a Jedi?"

Keni crossed her arms and leaned back against a pillow. "Yes. I'm the one that used a lightsaber. So why did they take Obi-Wan?"

"That seems to be the big question here." Liven said.

Qui-Gon rubbed his beard in thought. "It doesn't make any sense, Keni. Unless they have another purpose for you."

Liven raised and eyebrow. "What?"

"She was unconscience when the school security team found her. Whoever was shooting at them could have had time to do anything. She could have some kind of tracking device in her."

Keni looked uncertain. "So should I be scanned?"

Liven shook his head. "No. If there is a device in you, the amount of radiation put off by the scanner could detonate whatever is in you."

Qui-Gon nodded his agreement. "You won't be able to look for Obi-Wan if we're not absolutely certain that you don't have some sort of device in you. If you don't look, however, they could find that you're a poor source of information and detonate whatever is in you anyway."

Keni shot up from her pillow. "Hold it! We're not even sure if there is some kind of device in me, and you two have already got me blown into a million peices! Stop jumping to conclusions."

"Excuse me." A steady male voice came from behind the Jedi. "But I need to talk with Miss Kenobi."

The two Jedi Masters exchanged glances. Keni sighed, but motioned for the boy to come in. "It's all right, Master. This is Daen. He is an agent."

The dark headed young man stepped in front of the Jedi. "And how are you feeling?"

"I don't think you came here to ask about me." Keni said coldly. "What do you want?"

"I need some help."

"Well that is the first time an agent had asked for the help of a Jedi."

Daen's look could kill. "I'd appreciate it if you'd stop the comments."

Keni shrugged.

"Adem is missing."

Keni shot Daen a startled glance. "You heard about Obi-Wan?"

"I did. I haven't seen Adem all morning, and his roommate said he wasn't there when he woke up. I've looked everywhere, and Adem doesn't answer his comlink."

"So you think the disapperances are related?"

Daen nodded.

Keni sighed. "And you want to work together, don't you?"

"I don't like the idea either, but Adem's my partner and he's saved my life more than once. I'm going to do whatever is necessary to make sure he gets out of this alive."

Keni nodded. "It looks like me and you are in the same boat. I'll be your partner on this. I won't like it, but I owe Obi-Wan."

The Agent and the Jedi shook hands.

22. Jedi_KnightMariah

Aug 6, 2000
    More Obi-tor-er-I mean, Yay! You posted!

23. Jane Jinn

Jan 12, 2000
    And he-e-e-e-ere's Benny!

24. Datree

Datree Jedi Youngling

Aug 22, 2000
    an agent and a Jedi working together?....Sweet. :)
    as always: MORE!!!!

25. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    They always said my enemy's enemy is my friend. Both the jedi and the agents have a common enemy so therefor there is a truce. Hope that truce will last long enough to save Obi-wan.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.