School Days - A 1st JA fan-fic

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Jedi Obi-Wan, Jun 20, 2000.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    :) This keeps getting better.
  2. Healer_Leona Manager Emeritus

star 9
    Sorry Obi I know you've already gone through too much but I'm really interested to know who Benny is...a pet perhaps. I bet it isn't small and cuddly.

Great Obi-torture!!!
  3. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
  4. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
  5. JediRogue9 Jedi Master

star 3
  6. Jedi Obi-Wan Jedi Master

star 3
    Do you ever have one of those days when you can't write anything worth posting and you feel like making all of your characters die slow and painful deaths?

Up
  7. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
  8. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
  9. I love Sci Fi Force Ghost

star 4
    Yes Obi. Have them all the time.

I never act on them though. I prefer taking them on wild joy rides.
  10. Jedi Obi-Wan Jedi Master

star 3
    Adem sat in his cell, hugging his knees to his chest to keep warm. It was freezing in his cell, it was like being outside without your coat on the ice planet Hoth. Fighting a shiver, the young agent stood up and stretched. He walked around his cell a few times to keep the blood flowing and returned to his seat on the stone bed.

He was still in his pajamas. The men who had taken him and simply dragged him from his bed. He had started to kick and scream, but one of them had hit him in the head with the butt of a blaster. He had awoke in the cell.

Adem sighed and wondered who had taken him. He assumed that it was the men behind the kidnappings at the school, but couldn't be sure.

"In here?"

"Thats what the boss said."

Adem stood, prepared to attack if they opened his cell. They did, but had a blaster pointed at him.

"Sit down. Don't try anything funny, else I'll have to kill you."

Adem obeyed. The two men dragged what looked like a human boy, but from the way it had been beaten, it was hard to tell. The two men left and shut the door.

Adem jumped up and knelt by the body. He stared into the face, trying to get a good look. He gasped; it was Obi-Wan Kenobi. He got a hold on the Jedi's arms and dragged him to the bed. Obi-Wan's eyes shot open and he struggled against Adem.

"Don't-" Obi-Wan gasped.

"Shut up."

Adem finally got Obi-Wan on the bed. He was a bloody mess. From the look of him, he had been tortured severely. Adem shivered as thoughts of what had probably happened to the boy passed through his head.

"If I could move, I would kill you for that."

Adem looked in surprise at Obi-Wan. "You would have rather stayed on the floor?"

"Yes. That *hurt*."

Adem smiled and poked Obi-Wan's arm. "Toughen up, Jedi."

Obi-Wan glared at him.

"How did you get here?" Adem asked.

Obi-Wan sighed. "Long story. Too tired. Tell you later."

Adem shook his head in disgust. "You wimp."

Obi-Wan was silent for a moment. He made eye contact with Adem. Adem was surprised at the amount of pain he could see there.

"You've never been tortured before, have you?" he asked softly.

"No."

"I didn't think so."

Adem was silent. He had heard horrible stories of torture. He had assumed most of them were greatly exadurated, but from the looks of Obi-Wan Kenobi they weren't kidding.

Adem was surprised when the cell door swung open. "Get out here, kid."

Adem did as he was told. The guard handcuffed him. They walked down to halls and turned the corner. The overwhelming smell of blood met Adem's nose. The guard passed him to a younger guard.

"This one meets Benny."

The guard nodded. He un-cuffed Adem and stood him by the door. He reached for the keys on his belt. Adem was going to take that time to move, but another guard pulled his blaster out. Adem thought he was aiming it at him, but the guard aimed it at the door. The young guard looked at the one with the blaster.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

The guard opened the door. He shoved Adem. The agent heard a low growl before the guard shut the door, leaving him in total darkness.
  11. Kelly Kenobi Jedi Master

star 4
    Ohhh nice cliffhanger! I liked the way he was teasing Obi, trying to do what he could to help.

I look forward to more!
  12. Jane Jinn Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Benny sounds absolutely beastly! *growl!*

When Adem gets back, I hope that Obi-Wan has recovered enough to drag *him* around and poke him in the arm!

Post more soon!
  13. LadyVorgunby Jedi Knight

star 3
    I just found this? Where have I been?

I love it, keep it up!!
  14. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  15. Tenel'Ka Jedi Knight

star 3
    poor Obi!!!
    silly cliff-hanger!
    Give us MORE!!!
  16. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  17. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
  18. jodiwent Force Ghost

star 4
    I know I read this before, I forgot if I told you I like it.
  19. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    LOL! Jedi Obi-Wan! I didn't know it was you!!!! *snickers* Suffer my pretty little Padawan! Yes, let us troture yo- Uh, what are you people starin' at?!
  20. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    My poor sweet Obi-wan. Going through all that. I need to know what happens next. Please post.
  21. imzadi Jedi Master

star 4
    Just caught up. Great story! I have a bad feeling about Benny. More please.

Imzadi
  22. padawan3 Jedi Master

star 4
    Come on. It has to be post time now. How are we to know what happens to Benny. Killed, tortured, beaten in to a pulp. POST!!!!!
  23. Jedi_KnightMariah Jedi Master

star 4
    Jedi Obi-Wan. *sigh* Don't do this to us! Or I might not let you forget it someplace else......Ha ha ha!
  24. Jaya Solo Jedi Grand Master

star 5
  25. imzadi Jedi Master

star 4
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.