main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

School Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    I know not a whole lot of people like to think about school...but how much could one little thought hurt? lol. So as the title states, lets discuss us some school...lol.

2. Jodo-Fett

Jodo-Fett Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 7, 2002
    I'm famous in the school library, besides from being a student staff in there and chillin, I'm the computer guy, who knows everything.

3. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I love my DVPRO (Digital Video Production) Class. Its fun :) , plus I get to be with all my friends and do the things I like to do. lol

4. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    I like Computer Graphics even tho they don't use Photoshop, Math is ok because theres this one girl who sits behind me and she's annoying, he's one of the look at me I'm pretty, she talks to much and chews her gun a loud. I always have a headache after I get out of that class.

5. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    The best thing about school is not being there. I should be able to learn what I want, when I want, how I want. Same with the socializing crud, when I want, how I want, what I want.

That is all.

6. Jodo-Fett

Jun 7, 2002
    You want to know something funny, I'm locked up in a cage at home, I get a time limit on my Computer, Video game and TV all combined into 2hours a day and 6hours on the weekends each day.

Yet I've learned more on the computer than this year. I know about something before my dad even knows about it. Exp. My dad says. "Did you know about the Space shuttle Cloumbia was destroyed?" and I'm like. "I know." and I walk away like its old news. Its really funny. My stepmom has one of those Nature people so she wants me to get down to earth, even tho I wasn't meant for that, I'm the Techology guy here, I can build a computer easy, thats how I got my custom made gaming machine with 4 fans and glowing lights inside.

can learn more than sitting in a classroom, literily falling a sleep.

7. BartSimpson-SithLord

BartSimpson-SithLord Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 24, 2002
    Well, I'm in a play called "Bad Seed". I'm Leroy, the janitor who can see through Roda and knows that she is the Bad Seed. A bad seed is an emotionless human who commits murders to deal with problems. I die!

8. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    The best thing about school is the social skills you pick up from just being in class. Everyday you are asked to do something for the class, either present a project or read a story. Its fun either way though. And even better are the breaks. :)

9. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    In school I love art class, I'm terrible at Math. It's like a foreign language to me. I get none of it really but the easy stuff basically. Science I can almost fall asleep in, Earth Science that is. I prefer biology. Global History I'm good at and I enjoy it. :D
    And I love my new job there. I do office work and work with sports stuff with the office stuff and I do everything. It's fun and great and I love it! :D

Then I like being home and at school I like being with my friends and hanging out, being crazy and chillin'. :D

10. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
    I don't really like any of my classes. ecept Chemistry when we do labs, but that is all. You'd be surprised what you can learn from TV.

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Oh don't feel bad Mertroid I dislike Math :( , plus I do not never understand it as I should. lol. Just give me basic stuff any day, :) .

12. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh good I'm not the only one that stinks at math. It's just a foreign language and from TV I learn a lot more and I understand it. Watching some movies helped me pass a science test and other subjects! I was happy! If they had a class on movies I'd do great! :D

13. Across_the_Stars

Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    Ah, school. I didn't go today.

14. RAVEN-BROWN

RAVEN-BROWN Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 18, 2002
  15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey Merroid you would probably like the class I am in then. DVPro (Digital Video Production) we make short films and commercials, plus do broadcasts on certian days. Its so cool. :cool:

16. JacenHornSolo

JacenHornSolo Jedi Youngling star 3

Jan 29, 2002
    Yeah school! ([face_distorted]) That's what I'm supposed to being to right now. (I'm going in a moment...)

I'm homeschooled. I really like it, and I take classes at my community college. This semester I'm not taking any, but I've taken my foreign language there. A.S.L. (American Sign Language)

Why that's a "foreign" language, I'll never know, but I love it!!

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    That has to be fun, I know my cousin takes Home School. He enjoys it, but yet it is a hard job to accomplish. :)

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh I'd love to take that class! :D
    :cool:

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey My church has that type of class. A.S.L. It sounds cool, and just the ability to speak to another person using your hands must be a great feeling. :)

20. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    That would be neat to be able to do that. I remember when I was in 6th grade in chorus we sang a song with doing hand signs and all. It was different and good. :)

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah that is cool. I know that at one time RAVEN-BROWN was taken sign language classes. It seemed to help him. :) Plus he somewhat educated me.

22. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I just want to burn my school down. Lol Bt i don't because then i wouldn't be able to do track anymore. Darn it! Lol

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    [face_laugh] ahh...schools not that bad. But trust me, when break comes, love my vacation.

24. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    A lot of the time I have something to do in school then at home I'll be bored and have nothing to do so I want to be in school. lol But during vacation I have a blast! :D

25. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I agree Mertroid vacation is Da Bomb! rest & relaxation. Plus the time to do thse things you can't do during a regular school week. Like post here, and see movies or go to theme parks. Or even travel.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.