School Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Mojave Desert CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    That's for sure. *nods head* mmmm...well said. :)
  2. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    *nods head also* Same here, i agree. But i still want to burn my school down...Lol
  3. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Besides school is fun! :) Especially with all the classes I have [face_laugh] .
  4. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    I love the dances! Oh they're the best! Time to get down! lol [face_laugh]
    :D
  5. Jodo-Fett Jedi Master

star 4
    Lol, I'm not going to pay $60 to get into the dances, nor am I going to buy a tux. just for it.

Plus I'm really shy. :D
  6. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    You're talking about the semi-formal and prom there Jodo-Fett. lol It costs only $5 to get in dances and &10 for semiformal and $40 for the prom. The dances are much cheaper! lol :D
  7. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Not for my school. For normal stupid dances with lame music and stupid DJ's its $45! Can you believe that! And some people still pay to go! They're idiots! Complete morons!
  8. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yeah same here at my school. Try about 50-60 dollars for regular dances and 75 dollars a Prom. 8-} You've got to be crazy! I will not pay that, instead I'll go to a theme park, lol [face_laugh]
  9. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] Same here. People are stupid. My prom though, which i'll DEFINATELY not go to when its time, is $92! That just confuses me. Its just not funny. [face_plain]
  10. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    $92!!!!! [face_shocked] *faints* With that amount of money I could go to Disneyland for a day, or Universal. What, do they think you're rich? :confused:
  11. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Whoa! I'm so glad of how much cheap things are here or I'd never be able to go to the dances! I feel so bad for you guys! Maybe you should come here to the dances and proms, we'll all hang out and raise da roof! lol :D
    [face_laugh]
  12. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    No, we'd be too cool and then get banned from your school Mertroid they can't handle us masters..lol [face_laugh] Besides, I wouldn't know what to do...lol
  13. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Oh yea! I'd have to agree with Alex here. Wouldn't know what to do and we're way too cool! Lol [face_laugh] Yeah, i guess they think i'm rich...or maybe they're just con artists. I vote for con artists. Actually, they're not good at it, its just that other people are idiots. $92! I still can't get over that. *shrugs* Doesn't matter, won't have a date anyways. Lol :p
  14. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] *laughs then sighs* Yeah school can rise up those prices, but I'm stayin' home! 8-} Besides we already have a dance here, and a rad one at that! [face_laugh]
  15. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ay! Got that. Wait what dance is here? *sighs* How much? Lol
  16. JacenHornSolo Jedi Knight

star 3
    Those things cost way to much...

Do you all go to the same school?

And what type of dancing do you know?

I can Swing, and Waltz.

Also, you have the honor of having my 500th post!!! 8-} :D :D :D :D :D :D!!!!!!!

*throws confetti, blows that whistle thing that strechs out, and makes a cool/funny noise*
  17. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    JacenHornSolo, no not all of us go to the same school, I wish we did though for it'd be a cool school! ;)
  18. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    A cool school, but also a very odd one at that too. Lol [face_laugh] Time to.....nap! *falls asleep*
  19. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    :cool: Nope, it'd still be a cool school, no matter how strange we are...
  20. Darth_Elu Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    I know it'd be sweet! :cool: *falls asleep again*
  21. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    [face_laugh] and our dances wouldn't cost a thing! All we would have to do is come!
  22. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Yeah I know you're too cool for it. I know I am too! lol Yeah we'd melt that dance floor down! Um I can swing, hip hop, and waltz with some other things. I do want to learn tap dancing and lyrical dancing. I have a cousin who did like everything and she was going to be a dance teacher but now she went to college for something else. :D
  23. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Ah yes, my sister is like your cousin there Mertrod, for she used to belong to a group for Vocal Motion, or singing and then she went on to cheerlead and then finally h learned how to dance and act to some degree. So my sis, is pretty well rounded in the area of school. [face_laugh] me, I love to work with Childen and preach and teach the gospel so both a pastoral and dircting degree is what I am searching out. I want to attend Hope International University in Fullerton. There I can take all those classes for a low price of $20,000. Which is not bad considering other schools.
  24. Mertroid Jedi Grand Master

star 5
    Oh that sounds great. Well I wish you luck and I'm proud of you. Yeah right now I do office work after school for a job and all. It's fun and I would love to teach little kids. I've been looking at colleges already too. I've looked at least 4 and now I'll be looking into them even more.
  25. Stridarious Jedi Grand Master

star 6
    Yes always plan ahead for college. Hey you should come down to California for colleges, we have some great ones. ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.