main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

School Discussion Thread

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Feb 25, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mertroid

Mertroid Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 29, 2002
    You're so lucky that math was easy for you. I have the worst trouble with it and I hate it. Hw is boring and dull and there's no point but to keep our memories good for when it comes to tests and all. They also want to see if we know the stuff. :)

2. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    :) Yeah, but why? I mean I tend to get really nervous during tests, especially those High School Exit exams.

3. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    I heard there is a Star Wars Mythology Class somewhere in a college in California. I think its in USC, but i don't remember. Cool huh. *shrugs* Still, i don't care. I don't plan, i do things as they come to me and like i've sated before, I'm not going to college. [face_laugh] I'll watch you all suffer in more school as i kick back and relax....then also suffer with a job. [face_plain] It'll probably be at McDonalds too. Then again maybe not even that. lol Oh well. Bum is a good profession i've seriously checked out. lol

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I truthfully have never heard of that school Darth_Elu. And, maybe a job in the street sweepers might be more for you [face_laugh] I'm sorry, but I do not see Darth_Elu as a person who would not go to college. :)

5. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    I don't know about that Elu. I think you could go to college and live your life big, you then can do whatever you see yourself doing. I don't see you working in McDonalds.
    But that school...I'll go to it. [face_laugh]

6. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Jedi_Knight_Seifer Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 24, 2003
    I never study for tests but that doesn't matter because I pass them well enough. The fast food industry isn't all that bad. Once you get to management then the big bucks start rolling in. Especially if you manage more than one restaurant. Me, I made up my mind to go to Collins so I could learn to do digital animation and stuff like that. Some people from Collins have been hired by ILM. Its one of my dreams to either do regular animation or digital for some Star Wars related company.

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Yeah, its always good Jedi_Knight_Seifer to choose your colleges now and be ready for when you graduate. Although this exit exam is really pulling tightly agianst me. :( I have all the needed curse/credits but I still haven't passed the Exit exam. I pray that I did this last time. And Darth_Elu I hope you noticed I was only kidding.

8. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Digital animation...now that sounds awesome! Gotta love art! :D
    Yes and I hope you passed it too Alex. :D

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thank-You Mertroid I really appeciate it.

10. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    Ha Ha. Us Seniors this year don't have to take it. But from what I hear it should be easy to complete so I hope you did well too. Go Stridarius!!!

11. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Go for it Alex! Hope you passed. As for me, i know you're kidding. By the way...street sweepers...hmm, i'll have to look into that. lol Actually i am serious though about college i'm not going. ha ha :D So there! :p Mesa don't likin college school! lol

12. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Thank-You Jedi_Knight_Seifer & Darth_Elu I will pass it :) and Darth_Elu you are going to, go to college, mean, you know that as much as I do. But, perhaps when you feel you're ready. I have faith that you'll make that right choice.

13. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Hey it's his decision though Alex. I mean sometimes when I'm fusterated with school and hw I just yell out that I don't want to go to college and my parent's say you're going, but I know I am for what I want to do in my future life so it doesn't matter what I say when I'm mad. :D

14. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    My parents have just about given up harping me about what College I plan on going to and what I plan to do with my life. Besides I have most of it figured out anyway.

15. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    My parents don't care if i go to college or not and i'm NOT GOING! *whacks Alex over the head* hehe Anyway, i don't say that from anger...well, sometimes lol, but i also say it because i mean it. I just want to go straight to careers and stuff instead of going through college. :p

16. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    I am not making any typ of decesion for him Mertroid I jut want to encourage Darth_Elu :D

17. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Thats not encouragement thats just an insult to me. [face_plain] lol

18. Mertroid

Jun 29, 2002
    Oh okay. The only thing I hate is that school takes up 1/3 of someone's life. Only if it was shorter. But it's your decision Elu. :)

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    yes it seems to last FOOORRREEVVEEEER! [face_laugh]

20. Darth_Elu

Jan 2, 2003
    Yep yep. lol

21. Blade_Of_Elu

Blade_Of_Elu Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 15, 2003
    BOO!! Muahahaha! Two Elu's there are to deal with now, there is! hehehe Two, no more, no less...i can always cchange the more one though. lol

22. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Darth_Elu is it that much needed to have two screen names? But anyhow, School seems to eat up my day and takes alot more of my day away with homework. :)

23. Jedi_Knight_Seifer

Feb 24, 2003
    He he. Poor people with all your homework. Just kidding I have homework as well but not a whole lot this year. Besides I have fun in school. Especially this year because its my last.

24. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    :mad: I have fun in school. Especially this year because its my last. :mad: Show off. [face_laugh]

25. Across_the_Stars

Across_the_Stars Jedi Youngling

Feb 23, 2003
    I'm not going to college either. My desired professions don't require it. I'm moving to NYC after I graduate.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.