main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA School Spirit Week: Star Wars Day

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Boba_Fett_fanatic, Feb 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Boba_Fett_fanatic

Boba_Fett_fanatic Jedi Youngling

Jun 3, 2009
    Just thought I'd tell you guys I'm going to school in full costume on Monday. I'm going to try to smuggle a lightsaber under my cloak.

Sorry I couldn't make the lakehouse trip. District Band was this weekend and I'm the principle bassoonist.

2. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    Awesome!

We couldn't make the lake trip, either - I'm on call this weekend for work :(. I hope everyone's have a great time!

3. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    We did. It snowed on Saturday but didn't stick. It was pretty coming down. We all just stayed in and chilled.

4. jediknight88

jediknight88 Jedi Master star 6

May 19, 2002
    Any pictures of this fantabulous costume day at school?

5. Boba_Fett_fanatic

Jun 3, 2009
    Sorry to get back to you so late (there's usually not much activity on these boards). It was quite an interesting day coming into school with full costume, contacts, and half of the Maul saber. I think they allowed people to bring lightsabers in but I still hid mine under the cloak. My astronomy teacher is a huge sci-fi fan and he wore a Jedi costume. I don't have any pictures but I'm sure I made the yearbook.

6. jedimomtosith

jedimomtosith Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 27, 2009
    That's so cool that you had a "Star Wars" day. Not the same thing but my kids elementary school had "China" day (they're studying China right now) and I wore one of my Queen Amidala like costumes. The kids thought it was really cool. For New Year's Eve I went to a party in the same thing. Everyone was like "what are you wearing?" I said..."This is my Queen Amidala costume. I spent alot of money on this costume so I'm going to wear it. Besides, I'd wear this more than some prom like dress." Anyway, I'll have to suggest to the PTA to have a "Star Wars" Day at my kids school!

7. Boba_Fett_fanatic

Jun 3, 2009
    That's pretty neat. Actually one of the students came in as Queen Amidala, but it was a guy! He had a fake wig and makeup. Not all the costumes looked great, but they were creative. Someone else made an Ewok costume and another glued Tie fighters to their outfit. It really was interesting to see what people came with that day.

8. Ashara_Leiani

Ashara_Leiani Jedi Knight star 1

Feb 27, 2007
    Wow. If you have pics, please post them. I would love to them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.