School Starts Now!! What do u think??

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lukedecop, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    I'm juz glad NTU has air con thru out the entire campus... tutorial rooms, LTs, halls, heng siah!
  2. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    tmingyang - Why waste of money?
  3. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Waste students' money, I mean ex students. :) They halp to raise funds then we get to used them during exams ONLY. Its like one year use for 1 month. And another important point is that SA moving to Potong Pasir in 2-3 years time, might as well use them for the new building fund, instead of asking us to donate.
  4. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
  5. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    Ok poly life contiunes tomorrow. Have to wait up at 6.30. shsssh....
    Ready poly dudes. Get set. And Go.
  6. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
  7. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I only got classes on Thursday afternoon for the next 7 weeks and Monday mornings only for the 7 weeks later. :p

But still must wake up early tomorrow and reach school by 8am cause I got to keep away my agar media and plants more plants. :( Hope more plants will grow uncontaminated this few weeks or I'll be in deep doodoo.
  8. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
  9. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Well it's school per normal for me too, which means waking up at 5:30

Good luck to the rest! :)
  10. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    ...erm, OK, do u think I can pass off for a Poly student and come visit you guys on campus?!?? haha! :p

OK, OK, so I'm a very bored University student on a short break from my studies right now, and my new semester begins 22 July, so I have some time to kill until then... oh well.....

P/S:
    DE, I don't mind visiting the NP campus to see just how many changes there are now... kinda miss the ol' place :(
    Then when u're free, we can chitchat & makan at Canteen 1 (my fave canteen!) :)
  11. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    JediJean, sure! :) Just give me a buzz the nite before. I'll be at the Biotech Lab (Plants) every morning, I hope except for Thursday afternoon when got class.
  12. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Can anyone juz go polys and walk walk here and there? Will we get prosecuted? :D
  13. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    I don't think anyone will know if you're a student of the poly since everybody wears casual clothing right? :)
  14. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    As long as you don't wear slippers, exposing clothings, shorts etc etc, you won't get caught cause NP got Wardens who goes round catching people wearing inappropiate clothings, male long & messy or unnatural color dyed hair, smoking, gambling or other crimes. Will get caught when they ask for your Student Pass. ;)

Sec school students can also walk around freely after morning school hours cause quite a number comes here weekly to work on projects like Biotech-Related & Robotics.
  15. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Why can't u go in with shorts? What about people doing some sports activities?
  16. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Cannot wear shorts and slippers lor... even NTu also... it's like a rule...

No dyed hair meh? So NTU could be like that lor... and I was thinking of dying my hair days b4 i start school... Haha!
  17. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    Well for NYP it depends on the course i guess, in some courses they are not that strict so you get to see some guys with those funky Japs hair style's around. Also some of them may highlight or get a color close to black and say its their nature hair color.
    As for my course. sob...sob.. have to waste money and quickly dye my hair back black. they are pretty strict in DMD. I actually wanted to wait for it to grow a little longer before getting it cut supper short.
    As for shorts, its a no no here as well burms are ok.
  18. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Aiyah Lukedecop; so strict in your course? :eek: A real pity indeed!

Over at NP, a big no no to yellow/golden/blonde/green/red/blue hair. Brown/Blackish-Blue hairs are okay. Shorts worn beyond the Sports Complex is also cannot but it may be a little less strict most of the time as here there is PE for 1st year students. But if you are wearing shorts and laughing off at some benches blocks away from the Sports Complex, of course the Warden will suspect something!
  19. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Hey DE, I still remember wearing bermudas to school when I was in NP.

In fact, I used to wear either bermudas or jeans back then, and of course, t-shirts (the regular kind, not the mini-tees that most girls wear nowadays).

OK, so I wasn't one of those very fashionable people when I was studying at NP - just that I prefer to be wearing something practical and comfortable when I'm studying.

These days though, I find myself pretty comfortable in the kinds of things that you guys normally see me wearing nowadays, so to me those things have now become "practical and comfortable" - lol! :D
  20. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Stuck in crazy, impractical pinafores.
  21. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    lol!!! [face_laugh]

JediClare, what can I say...
    been there, done that! :D

P/S:
    You can just imagine the silly grin I was wearing on my face the day I ditched those pinafores into the garbage bin :eek: :D
  22. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Don't pinafores look alright? Well, maybe skirt and blouse looks a bit nicer, but RGS colour scheme is not bad :)
  23. lukedecop Jedi Knight

star 2
    Yup i second that Jazz.
  24. delta7_interceptor Jedi Knight

star 1
    RGS'uniform is actually considered one of the better and nicer looking girls' uniforms in singapore... i mean like can u imagine wearing the nanyang unifrom (no offence but i dun reeli like it)...

Are u kidding??????? Have u actually seen the sec 1s colour scheme??????? It is sooo PURPLE. its just like the rgps colour, so ugly... :: shivers :: in a few years, people are going to start mistaking rgps and rgs. yeucks... :p
  25. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Ya, think RGS got the better Pinafore design. Just look at Anderson's (the only Mix School with Gals in Pinafore?). Material already so thin, the color made it so hard to get a better fabric for it! :(

Hmm, think the gals from Woodsgrove Sec also got the best uniform in Singapore. It's just like the Japanese High School Gal and I wish I can buy it to use as sample for my *ahem* costume! ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.