School Starts Now!! What do u think??

Discussion in 'Singapore' started by lukedecop, Jun 23, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Dun remind me of those... plus scandals scandals... WorldCom juz gone BUST today... Good luck, George Bush! God Save The USA!

2. JediJean Jedi Master

star 3
    Jazz, that's why a number of business courses nowadays stresses on the importance of business ethics. So hopefully, things won't get too out of hand in that department - hehheh! ;)
  3. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    My feeling is that something could come out (scandals) from AT&T and ermm... even LucasFilm??

Wonders who is auditing LucasFilm's accounts...

4. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Then our business-educated SW fans ;) should know what to do [face_laugh].

Even for the most honest of businesses, there's sure to be some funny stuff going on. I don't pretend to understand it, but there's always a feeling that it's there :)
  5. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    hehe... NTU got X-change programme to France...

Me wanna apply... hope to go there for X change too!

I only live ONCE... so must go and see see look look!

6. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Heehee, know French well enough to be able to buy coffee and sandwiches there or not? Heard the people there still speak lots of French. ;)
  7. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Bonjour. Bon voyage. Bon appetit. Monsieur. Mademosielle.

That's all the French I can recall right now, and I don't even know whether I've spelt the words correctly.

And there's fleur-de-lys (sp?) from The Three Musketeers...whatever it means. :p

:):Wonders if Valiowk will get upset if I misspell any:: :D)
  8. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Ai yoh!!!

Now must dress up smartly for Marketing presentation... long sleeves, shoes, long pants... tie...

so troublesome!!!!!!

9. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    So sad today... got 2 tests... think I did badly in one... but the pother should be quite good... sigh...

10. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Cool first week of prelims is over! Will resume for one week after the Sep holidays.
  11. JediClare Jedi Master

star 4
    Heh heh...we had a Science test today, on Physics ('die' liao). Moments of a force, kinetic and potential energy, blahblahblah. And during lessons before the test, before our Science teacher went on maternity leave, there were a few Force jokes. :D I've corrupted my class. :eek: ;)
  12. -_-secura-_- Jedi Padawan

wonderin if u could share those jokes...
  13. -_-secura-_- Jedi Padawan

every time my tr mentioned "force", it reminded me of SW.
  14. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Hey to anyone who taken A levels Prelims before: Have anyone gotten slaughtered before at Prelims yet do well for A levels? Most of the qns (FM and Phy) in today paper never see before.
  15. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Me! me!

I kenna SLAUGHTERED during Prelims... my legs, hands, head all came out... it was HORRIBLE!

But of oz, As is th impt part... once u died for Prelims... "A" seems chicken feet...

:D

16. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    I got only 1 'A' and 1 'AO' pass for my Prelim but scored 3 'A' and 1 'AO' pass for the 'A' Level Exams. But my results was in Alphabatical order. :(

Anyhow, I'd decided to go to Poly (wanna change back to Science stream) then so it didn't affect me so much. (haahaa, I even applied for Poly during the JAE, which's about 2+ weeks before the 'A' result was released. :p )
  17. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aiyo, I was so disappointed with the types of question I see in prelims. And I think they most probably won'tappear in the A levels. Wah spend so much time doing the revision ws and TYS qns, then they end up setting those questions. Somemore I still got do consisitent work right from Year one day one. *sigh*
  18. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Is it still possible now to roughly spot what topics will be concentrated/appear now?
  19. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    I don't think can spot. I study the whole syllabus cause we don't have choose x qns out of y qns. ALl questions are complusory so very risky to spot. But I do focus on certain harder topics and also year 2 works.
  20. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    Poor RED SPOT...

They must be recalling ALL their 10-years series now... Hehe! :D
  21. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Aiyo red spot is long long time one. 3-4 years ago popular one. I think now the hip book is Step by step already. 1 book on theory, 1 for MCQ, 1 for written question.
  22. Darth_Eagle Fanforce CR Singapore

Chapter Rep
    star 4
    Isn't Red Spot the book that got complete/example answers, including to essays one; for both 'O's and some 'A's?
  23. tmingyang Jedi Knight

star 3
    Yeah, but it is not so popular with schools already. Mine school for an instance use Step by Step Publications for most subjects.
  24. JaZzYjaZZ Jedi Master

star 4
    Red-Spot books are those who like to memorise wholesale. :D
  25. bobafett81 Force Ghost

star 3
    GOSH! I feel I'm so old liaoz...

Red Spot is obsolete liaoz...

*CRIES*

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.